[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I suspect Allegri. Happened many times, remember 17/18 when we missed everyone against Ajax, or going back to 11/12 when he was at Milan. Probably in between those years aswel, to lazy to check everything.

I don’t know exactly what’s wrong, the training regime which is notorious for being hard, or their diets.
dunno man, we had way too many injuries with sarri and pirlo too iirc. and it has been an issue since forever, we had multiple coaches, training grounds (vinovo + continassa), physio staffs. have no idea about gastro staff though.

anyway, this needs to be solved.

what a lineup lol

#Juventus in campo così ✅
4️⃣4️⃣2️⃣➡️ Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bernardeschi, Zakaria, Danilo, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata.
⚽️ #SassuoloJuve

Jun 16, 2020
Borderline line up

Next match is against Venezia why rest Vlahovic? Sandro over Pellegrini is a joke aswel, already had the Coppa game.

Probably one of the most underwhelming line ups in years due to all the injuries.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Damn, there's not one name in that lineup I give a shit about or look forward to see playing. Zakaria is the closest to that only because the jury is still out on him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bernardeschi, Zakaria, Danilo, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata. Allenatore: Allegri.
Wow. That is weaker than the lineups we used to field in serie B. I’ve got a pretty bad feeling for this game. Thankfully fiorentina and Roma lost this weekend.

Between our medical team and our recruitment team it’s easy to see why this club has gone down the shitter over the last few years

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Benching Vlahovic is a crime.
Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bernardeschi, Zakaria, Danilo, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata. Allenatore: Allegri.
No problem having Rugani in there. See what he has become. Danilo in the midfield why? BUT WTF SANDRO AGAIN! Max, you're starting to lose me my friend.

What's the starting formation anyone?

Mar 9, 2006
No problem having Rugani in there. See what he has. Danilo in the midfield why? BUT WTF SANDRO AGAIN! Max, you're starting to lose me my friend.

What's the starting formation anyone?
He is losing his mind. Even when he could afford to play attack minded football and use more fresh players, he is still using Danilo in the midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Kean and Pellegrini were absolutely murdered. Miretti and Soule were never given a real chance. Dinosaurball needs to fucking die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)