[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Watching Sass control the ball so well so close to our net throughout the match was scary. I think #10 would really thrive in that type of situation.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
you are really that sad of a little creature? jesus, your team won, relax

ffs dude
What are you talking about? I'm celebrating 4th place like the rest of you. We are so privileged to have such an elite world class top european Klopp/pep tier coach leading us to this great achievement.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Massive win.

I think the top 4 is a lock now. One more win next weekend against Venezia will all but guarantee it.

Good second half performance. Consigli kept Sassuolo in it. But man does this team need a serious overhaul over the next few transfer windows. So many weaknesses to address.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
If nothing else, we have surely cultivated a good team spirit amongst a core group of players. Tough to do when you are not achieving results, so it shouldn’t be underestimated.

Here’s hoping next season we can add a bit of quality so that we can string together more than 3 passes in the final third, improve the final pass and bring in players who are fit enough to not play in 5 minute bursts.

If we can end up 3rd, it would be a good ending to what feels like a terrible season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Massive win.

I think the top 4 is a lock now. One more win next weekend against Venezia will all but guarantee it.

Good second half performance. Consigli kept Sassuolo in it. But man does this team need a serious overhaul over the next few transfer windows. So many weaknesses to address.
6 points for me.

Given what a shit show we’ve had this season I won’t rely on the 5points needed to equal Fiorentina’s optimum haul of 71 because if they do that, they’ll be beating us and you can be sure with our fuckery it’ll be by more than the 1 goal.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Missed the game, just watched highlights. Woj made some huge saves in that first half.

Had to laugh though..raspadori, dybala and kean all scoring...three names that are top of the shitcanning list here in these forums....

Huge win...

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Didn’t watch the game and happy for the result. However I just looked at the stats and it’s scary….Sass dominated possession and had way more shots on goal.
This team needs an overhaul in the summer

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What are you talking about? I'm celebrating 4th place like the rest of you. We are so privileged to have such an elite world class top european Klopp/pep tier coach leading us to this great achievement.
You must have been very traumatized by the the 4 year period where Klopp finished 7th, 8th, 4th, 4th. :lol:

You and RUS, crying like petulant little babies after every win. At least RUS isn’t fanboying Cunte like you, talk about embarrassing. :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)