[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Most of their shots on goal (especially in the second half) were harmless.
And further to this, Consigli was the busier of the two keepers and kept the scoreline down for us. Given how terrible we are and the mediocre performance we put in, it’s a pretty impressive result against a good Sassuolo team who are capable of troubling every team in the division.

Jul 2, 2006
yet again, scandalous comments by allegri.

“I was trying to bring home a draw, because a draw would’ve been an important result here. There are moments when the team is in good form and when it’s not. I don’t like the idea of committing football suicide.''

i wouldn't be surprised if kean got scolded after the game because scoring the winning goal.
we are either facing a swindler who is on his last heist or a joe biden case.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You must have been very traumatized by the the 4 year period where Klopp finished 7th, 8th, 4th, 4th. :lol:

You and RUS, crying like petulant little babies after every win. At least RUS isn’t fanboying Cunte like you, talk about embarrassing. :lol:
@Juventino[RUS] in a scenario where Allegri fails to win the scudetto next year, you can guarantee that this will be the next excuse to keep him on for the next 5 years.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yet again, scandalous comments by allegri.

“I was trying to bring home a draw, because a draw would’ve been an important result here. There are moments when the team is in good form and when it’s not. I don’t like the idea of committing football suicide.''

i wouldn't be surprised if kean got scolded after the game because scoring the winning goal.
we are either facing a swindler who is on his last heist or a joe biden case.
Nah, in the context with the team we fielded and who we were playing against and their home form a draw was not a bad result, I would have taken it before the game considering other results, but just because you play to consolidate a draw it doesn't mean you only draw. There are still attacks and we still have quality up front to win the game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Nah, in the context with the team we fielded and who we were playing against and their home form a draw was not a bad result, I would have taken it before the game considering other results, but just because you play to consolidate a draw it doesn't mean you only draw. There are still attacks and we still have quality up front to win the game.
So you don’t believe Allegri berated Kean in front of the rest of the squad for scoring the winning goal? Wait till he starts the next match on the bench.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We should all be happy with this result given the players Max has at his disposal. See that Sass is tied for 5th with 59 goals scored. Juve gave up planning of possession in front of Tek but no wide open counters to defend. We can say that the defence is still subpar but that’s the bright spot Max has appeared to fix.
:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)