[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    If we count the xgoals and possession, will our two goals be enough to get three points?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Rabiot I thought played well. Another clearance by Juve goal near the end. Still want him gone but better chance someone takes on his salary.

Jun 6, 2015
    Massive win that. Only 5 more points needed to make a top 4 finish a certainty. In reality we won't even need that many points from the last four games.

Say what you want about the level of this team but at least we've seen some character in these past few months.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Like pulling teeth. We had no right to win that. While it is part of Allegri's philosophy that his teams should be able to sit back and take pressure, I doubt that he intends these types of performances. Given that we're fielding a piecemeal 11 every match without a jot of creativity from midfield, it's pretty difficult to instil an identity. I think everyone is just holding on now for the rest of the season and hoping a bit of skill and luck give us the results we need.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    What an improvement in terms of desire, team play, determination to win every game compared to just a few months ago

Against Viola and tonight true character Max Allegri wins like in the good old days

Moise :vidal:

Rabiot and De Sciglio excellent

Dybala awful even with the goal, Bonucci too

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    your tears make it sweeter, feel free to keep bitching for the next few years
    Thankfully I wont have to, his contract runs out in 3, possibly gets fired next year with no scudetto. Im betting on the latter. Now go get the champagne. We need to celebrate this dacdical masterclass by Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)