[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You should tell that to all of the statisticians that seem to have emerged on here over the last few months.
Statistic plays part in the build up game, in game even smallest details can win you the game
But that part is just one part of the game, there are training improvement, player motivation on the field and so much reason that can change the course of the game.

As long as the stats is a fact not a fabricated stats, it is open for anyone to analyze something using the stats.
While neglected that statistical part in current modern football, is a dumb move

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Little doubt in my mind #10 has to and will try his hardest to be great Monday. If true about the Inter offer it only shows to get the most money in serie a is with Juve. Lol but unfortunately Juve management signed too many non-performers.

These are like audition matches for #10 to show the other Euro leagues he’s worth what he wants to get more than Inter will pay. If not for the injuries and COVID it is no brainer for me he gets 5 years at 8 mil minimum + bonuses from Juve.

Not being able to read local Italia sports pages I was shocked seeing on TV the warm reception he got from the stadium crowd for just warming up on the sideline. Appears he had everything, the Juve #10, money and even the fans (except some at this forum lol)
Just got a little too greedy or bad advice?

Or maybe he didn’t realize their was a new sheriff in town?
:mauri:

3-1 Juve with #10 performing well

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No Cuadrado and Danilo tomorrow
We should evaluate training, nutrition, lifestyle, and everything which caused high injury numbers within the team.

We only need to focus for Serie A and Coppa now. I wonder why there are so many injuries. Imagine we still have CHL and so now like Man City or Pool or Real Madrid. Yet they have less number of injuries

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yup. We're definitely not winning tomorrow. No one to bring off the bench too if shit goes South.
Tomorrow is a must win game though. Otherwise we'll be forced to win vs Lazio and Fio in the last two rounds and you can't simply trust this team when it comes to games like that.

Sass can be very naive in their approach, they play for nothing at this point. Lazio and Fio still have a remote chance of getting into top4, otherwise they'll fight for EL. Still better than Sass' nothing.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
We should evaluate training, nutrition, lifestyle, and everything which caused high injury numbers within the team.

We only need to focus for Serie A and Coppa now. I wonder why there are so many injuries. Imagine we still have CHL and so now like Man City or Pool or Real Madrid. Yet they have less number of injuries
Allegri always has some issues to keep his players fit. It has been years and nothing changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So add Danilo and Cuadrado to the injury list?

Ffs. Yeah not looking good for us tomorrow now. Wouldn’t shock me to see us drop points again. It’s getting pretty ridiculous now with these non-stop injuries all season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)