[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-2 Juventus [April 25th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Lineup surprises for #SassuoloJuve .
the central couple will be Bonucci-De Ligt
Danilo, not 100%, however expected starter
Allegri would like to rest Vlahovic: favorites Dybala and Morata @Gazzetta_it [Luca Bianchin]

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Szczesny; De Sciglio, De Ligt, Bonucci, Pellegrini; Bernardeschi, Danilo, Zakaria, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata

[@Gazzetta_it]
Please don't risk Danilo right from the start. MF not his preferred spot anyway. Insert Kean as starter and go 4-3-1-2. HTF will #10 even touch the ball if that forward with those mids? Play him ln a position that can give service to Morata and Kean plus possibly score himself.

If it isn't looking good with the mids by HT, please insert Miretti. Let's see what he's got? WTF Max, enough of the others have fuked up so worst he can do is fuk up like them.

And please someone tell me WTH is Zuelli?
:jflag:

Jun 16, 2020
just came to post della valle's tweet.

completely unacceptable. everyone gtfo
I suspect Allegri. Happened many times, remember 17/18 when we missed everyone against Ajax, or going back to 11/12 when he was at Milan. Probably in between those years aswel, to lazy to check everything.

I don’t know exactly what’s wrong, the training regime which is notorious for being hard, or their diets.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Gee, Bonucci's going to end up playing holding mid the way the squad's tracking. Just secure CL. No CL, no big signings. Would be catastrophic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)