Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
What's with this we have to feel what other opponents felt??

We were in fucking SERIE B, can there be any worst nightmare than playing with Albinolefe or whatever their name is???? We payed for our punishment (IF there was something called punishment)...and some of you now are thinking that we should feel what opponents felt 2years ago.

FFS, we didn't only won them on the pitch but everywhere, where did we cheat against milan when Ale gave a bicycle assist to Trezeguet?

where did we cheat when Ale scored that freekick against Inter? we fucking outplayed our opponents that season.

If some of you want to feel what opponents felt 2 or 3years ago, go and fucking support them.

i'm fed up with this shit.

the annoying thing is that we have now been labelled, and labels are hard to shake

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
maybe u didnt,but I am 100% sure most of Juve supportes were having a big lauph,& they even congratulated Moggi.
again,trust me no one was behind this,it was just a reatrded referee.
Some referees are scared to not call a right penaly against Juve or even call a wrong penalty for Juve after the scandal.
It happens everywhere,non excisting penalties happens,what is important now is to leave this behind us & bounce back,we have 2 crucial encounters in 6 days.
Lets focus on them & forget the referees.
Yeah, you better edit that shit man, you better fuckin' edit that "felt what other fans felt" bullshit.

Which of these other fans had to go through Serie B?

Fuck 'em all, I'm gonna be real anal about this :D

Aug 30, 2006
it is unfair to punish usfor what we done in the past as we have already been punished and that was hard enough to take. the reffere wants to show italy that we are not cheatin by efectifly cheatin for the other team(s). i hope that from now on this stops. altho it isnt just the reffere in the last game against napoli (altho he was the worst) they have all been givin away silly freekicks/penalties against us.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
perhaps it is night time over there....so its quite hard to see zalayeta...and the referee coukd not see his movements clearly, therefore gave a pen
Ok, goddammit, we get it, Zalayeta is Black. WTF has that got to do with football? Cut the racist shit and focus your anger on the referee, because that's who fixed this match, that is who stole the points, not the Napoli players.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I swear, you could so obviously see how embarassed that #7 (Messi wanna-be) and Zalayeta were :disagree: They knew what happened...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juve: It's a scandal! Sunday 28 October, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus’ stars have dubbed the refereeing decisions in their 3-1 defeat at Napoli as “a scandal.”

The Bianconeri were defeated at the Stadio San Paolo last night after Maurizio Domizzi converted two extremely controversial penalties.

The first appeared to be a clean Giorgio Chiellini tackle on Ezequiel Lavezzi, while in the second incident Marcelo Zalayeta visibly dived over Gianluigi Buffon.

The club has ordered its players not to speak to the Press in order to avoid further inflaming the controversy, but a few comments did sneak out after the match.

“When these things happen, it is quite simply a scandal,” noted David Trezeguet as he left the arena.

“It’s absolutely scandalous,” added defender Nicola Legrottaglie and creative midfielder Raffaele Palladino.

Buffon was clearly furious with the decision – and the booking he earned because of that 'foul’ on former teammate Zalayeta. “We are not allowed to talk about it,” he told the media as he stormed off.

Vincenzo Iaquinta came on as a late substitute and tried to be a little more diplomatic about the performance of referee Mauro Bergonzi.

“I will not comment on the penalties, I did not see them. Now we have to focus on the next game and get right back on track.”

Juve found an unlikely ally in Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis, who praised his team but also admitted there had been mistakes.

“Those incidents are not our problem, but they are a problem for the Federation that hopefully will one day decide to use slow-motion replays on the field to make more accurate decisions. Then we’ll end it once and for all with this farce that only suits the media,” said the movie mogul.

“This Napoli side can finish in the top 10. It is still under construction and has to improve with some additions later on. I think we can evaluate the real Napoli next year.”

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
One dubious penalty for us against a team we would have beaten anyway, and we'll be labelled as cheaters and be the enemy of the state again.

And that's something that may happen as early as Wednesday. That's how they will "prove" that they're not against Juve.

I can't sleep because of this bullshit :(
Wouldn't be surprised, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)