Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I have a question. In my opinion Trezeguet's goal was supposed to be valid. Napoli's defender poorly cleared the ball and it hit our forward to go to Trezeguet. It was initially starting from the Napoli player AND when it did deflect from our forward it wasn't becasue of our forward playing it rather a poor clearance from Napoli's defender.
I have to see it again to have a better look.

Your thoughts please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It recquires certain builds that not all defenders have. This is why I said Chiellini reminds me of Ciro when he plays in the middle, they have similar movements and make similar gestures. They use their legs smartly. Cannavaro for example, uses his whole body. I am not saying one is better than the other but the Chiellini approach is more elegant.
Yeah, sometimes I think he's a son of Ferrara and Montero... he got the best from the two :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Grow a thick skin my fellow Gobbi, there's more of this to come I feel.
then Claudio better get our guys to up their game even more...we can't let bad refereeing and phantom pk calls lose us games

What's with this we have to feel what other opponents felt??

We were in fucking SERIE B, can there be any worst nightmare than playing with Albinolefe or whatever their name is???? We payed for our punishment (IF there was something called punishment)...and some of you now are thinking that we should feel what opponents felt 2years ago.

FFS, we didn't only won them on the pitch but everywhere, where did we cheat against milan when Ale gave a bicycle assist to Trezeguet?

where did we cheat when Ale scored that freekick against Inter? we fucking outplayed our opponents that season.

If some of you want to feel what opponents felt 2 or 3years ago, go and fucking support them.

i'm fed up with this shit.
:pint:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I had not time to watch the game yesterday, but now finally, I watched the decisive scenes and all I've got to say is: Neither have I seen worse dives nor worse refereeing. The way the game was decided yesterday is just a shame for Serie A, a real shame. Such bad refereeing is unexcusable.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I have a question. In my opinion Trezeguet's goal was supposed to be valid. Napoli's defender poorly cleared the ball and it hit our forward to go to Trezeguet. It was initially starting from the Napoli player AND when it did deflect from our forward it wasn't becasue of our forward playing it rather a poor clearance from Napoli's defender.
I have to see it again to have a better look.

Your thoughts please.
As far as I know, if the ball came from a team mate, then it's offside. But Im not sure if the rules distinguish the nature of play as intentional or not in this case!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As far as I know, if the ball came from a team mate, then it's offside. But Im not sure if the rules distinguish the nature of play as intentional or not in this case!
:agree:

Yes. As much as i'd like to agree with ZAF, it was a clear offside since the last one who touched the ball before Trez got it (while Trez was offside) was our player.

It was surely an unintentional pass to Trez, but it doesn't matter in this case. Clear offside.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can you shut the fu*k up ?

what a silly comment , 2 years ago we won the title on the pitch , unless you do believe in the calciopoli thing .

and if you feel sorry about Udinise then you should be sorry about our team .

what can you say about Juve Vs inter match in Super coppa 2005 ?

what can you say about Reggina Vs Juve 2004 ?

these matchs were a human being mistakes ? but when that happin in our favour , then that's mean we fix the match ?

if you fine whith what happened in san paolo last night because this reason " it's our turn to suffer " , we aren't .

we already punished for something all the teams do !!
+rep

We were in fucking SERIE B, can there be any worst nightmare than playing with Albinolefe or whatever their name is???? We payed for our punishment (IF there was something called punishment)...and some of you now are thinking that we should feel what opponents felt 2years ago.

FFS, we didn't only won them on the pitch but everywhere, where did we cheat against milan when Ale gave a bicycle assist to Trezeguet?

where did we cheat when Ale scored that freekick against Inter? we fucking outplayed our opponents that season.

If some of you want to feel what opponents felt 2 or 3years ago, go and fucking support them.

+rep

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
as much as just hearing of the game is irritating to say the least...i still wanna see it....anyone know if theres a DL available?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
All I am sayin is that Juve supporters must at least once feel what many of our opponents felt 2 years ago.
What a dumb thing to say, we were stiffed by ref, so its just a come back for events that we've been punished for & were supposed to be ok with that?

Other teams supporters can go to hell and back for all i care, while we were fighting for our lives in serie B those teams were playing in Europe because we get sent down!
Couldnt agree more

I miss Moggi.....
Absolutely right, Moggi would never have appointed Ranieri either, Mourinho anyone?

More dumbness

Grow a thick skin my fellow Gobbi, there's more of this to come I feel.
Definately is, twice already this season we've had 2 pens given against us. The fact that neither led to red cards says how weak the "fouls" were.

:agree:

+rep

then Claudio better get our guys to up their game even more...we can't let bad refereeing and phantom pk calls lose us games
Maybe if it was one pen, but 2? No team can be expected to win if the ref gives them a 2 goal start

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Whats the CIE part stand for?

The scary part is were still early in the season. Its only going to get worse unless something is done. In terms of our management doing anything, unless were out of a CL place, they wont care.

I cant imagine how discouraging it must be for the players to have to deal with not only the opposition, but the ref's as well. Chiellini is going to punch a ref sooner or later. Im surprised he didn't get a red for getting up in the ref's grill and screaming his head off. He definitely wasn't saying nice things.

Sep 19, 2006
Moggi had balls, he stood up for himself. He deserves credit there.
He had balls:weee: !!

Lets cheer for the guy who sent us to serie b :weee: !!
U guys are pathatic.
I cant believe u r stupid(this one for Rebel I guess) enough to believe that Moggi was innocent.
I though I was talking with smarter people:disagree: !

P.S: One of Moggi's way to defend himself outhere was to say that Inter were also involved.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
i'm very angry this basically killed my weekend, we would have won this game if the ref didn't rig it, how can someone screw up so badly? i mean chiellini got the ball and lavezzi jumped over his knee, then zalayeta jumps over buffon and they call another one, i hate zalayeta and i lost all respect for him

at least we have camoranesi coming back and marchionni finally played

i know we cant do anything about it but still pissed about this match
Me too!

That was a fantastic tackle by Chiellini, it was a bad call but I can understand it could be misinterpreted if seen from the wrong angle, but Zalyeta's dive was just so incredibly blatant it's unbeliavable.

He should get a lenghty ban for that.
Both Lavezzi and Zalayeta should be banned.

Lavezzi's hysterionics were disgraceful, unprofessional and was gross ungentlemanly conduct. They merited a red card never mind his dive!

As for Zalayeta - I am disgusted that an ex-Juve player could commit an act of cheating against his former team-mates. His dive was so blatant that he should have been disciplined for it.

That the referee made the decisions he did was incredible! I could clearly see that both cases were not penalties from watching a small screen. Yet he could not from 10-12metres. That and not punishing Lavezzi and Zalayeta for their blatant unprofessional and gross ungentlemanly conduct is beyond belief. That FIGC has done nothing to either player or the referee show that they are clearly manipulating the results of matches, and FIGC itself should be investigated by an INDEPENDANT body. Clearly something stinks in Serie A (just like last year) and it needs to be removed.

which is the best referee at the moment in italy
Massimo De Sanctus - he was the only honest, decent ref in serie A. He was the only one who refused to throw matches - which is why he was effectively given a life ban in the calciopoli trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)