Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
He had balls:weee: !!

Lets cheer for the guy who sent us to serie b :weee: !!
U guys are pathatic.
I cant believe u r stupid(this one for Rebel I guess) enough to believe that Moggi was innocent.
I though I was talking with smarter people:disagree: !

P.S: One of Moggi's way to defend himself outhere was to say that Inter were also involved.
so if someone cheated against us you'd rather have our board say nothing and let it all happen in front of us.

and you are talking with smarter people, we are all more intelligent than you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
so if someone cheated against us you'd rather have our board say nothing and let it all happen in front of us.

and you are talking with smarter people, we are all more intelligent than you.
I dont know from where u got the first sentence,I never said this.
I respected every word Coboli said,we should never allow this,Yesterday was too much that even Napoli's president apologized.
But unlike most of u,I dont think it was fixed,I think the referee was just a retarded bitch.
More over I think that after the scandal all the small referees are afraid to give Juve anything & on the other hand dont hesitate to call decisions against Juve.
Ths will hunt us for the rest of the season but after the Napoli's match this shit could end coz I think most of the referees saw the match.

about the more intelligent part,if u think u r more intelligent,then u r right,it is all about what u think.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He had balls:weee: !!

Lets cheer for the guy who sent us to serie b :weee: !!
U guys are pathatic.
I cant believe u r stupid(this one for Rebel I guess) enough to believe that Moggi was innocent.
I though I was talking with smarter people:disagree: !

P.S: One of Moggi's way to defend himself outhere was to say that Inter were also involved.

look i honestly dont get it why u insist on calling every one stupid!!! dont u think its a bit childish.

first of all no one and i mean no one paid for the calciopoli as much as juve did ok so going on about it being a taste of what we put other teams thru ( whether u belive in the calciopoli or not) is silly. there were other teams involved in this and they remained in seria A and even maintained there cl spot while we had to go to seria B .

now u making fun of moggi, and the people who praise him is also not correct ( i understand how u feel and that u hold him responsible but thats yr opinions we dont have to agree with u, and if we dont agree with u it isnt sad, pathetic, iand it def does'nt make us fake juve supporters) bec u are'nt reading between the lines u dont try to even give the guys a chance to explain there reasons. they r missing moggi bec he knew the dirty work that toke place and he was there to protect our team. there are loads of things that take place int he dark that us fans started knowing about after the calciopoli.

i suggest u stop attacking every one with those irresponsible comments that really dont show much sence in them and go read the calcio poli scandal thread. u will find loads of articles and verdicts that will open yr eyes to loads of things.

Sep 19, 2006
Actually, we were indeed never proven of fixing matches or bribing referees.
It doesn't mean that we've never done so, but we weren't proven of doing these things
If we were never proven,we would ' ve never went to serie b.
& plz dont tell me that it was Rossi's fault & that it was all an Inter plan coz I am sick of this.

btw:I think that Inter taking our Scudetto is a disgrace.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we were never proven,we would ' ve never went to serie b.
& plz dont tell me that it was Rossi's fault & that it was all an Inter plan coz I am sick of this.

btw:I think that Inter taking our Scudetto is a disgrace.
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories so i won't say Inter, George Bush or Al Qaeda relegated us. Don't worry :)
I'm just saying that there wasn't a proof that we fixed a match or bribed a ref.
If you can read Italian i think that the same thing can be read in the official FIGC site.
Only one match in 2004/05 was proven to be fixed (not involving us).

I'm also one of those who don't believe that we were 100% innocent, but what i'm telling you is true : They didn't have proves of Moggi fixing a particular match or bribing a particular ref.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hey Stupid,I am not saying we r punished,I dont even think that there is someone big behind this match,it was just a retard referee.
All I am sayin is that Juve supporters must at least once feel what many of our opponents felt 2 years ago.
When we had stupid decisions against our opponents 2 years ago,u guys were all happy & applauded the referee,so now u can feel how is it like to be on the other side.Hope this ends after this.
You are not serious now are you?

So let me see, you think that all what Juve has gone through in the past 6-7 years was just pure normal, for the start of the doping trial till this far day, you really do beleive its normal? Why wasn't any other club involved in the Doping trial? We were acquitted and yet we are still called the dopped lady. Not only that, some stupid fans still refer to their team for using illegal drugs?? WTF?
Again, why is it always when there is an important game, a scudetto showdown something fishy happens? The Ibra suspenssion, the Cannavaro video, the Calciopoli rumors and transcripts in newspapers..etc
Why didn't anyone talk about how we unfairly we lost the scudetto when the best referee in the world forced us to continue to play in a swimming pool because the score was not in our favour? he freakin dropped the ball to see if it bouces and all he could get back is a huge spash of mud on his face and he still said play on.
Why didn't anyone say anything about the famous Toldo goal Vs Buffon when all the Inter players were sitting on buffon preventing him from even breathing, let alone get to the ball, and Colina insisted to play on and call it a goal. Don't forgoet that he gave them more than 5 min of extra time to get that goal.

And finally, we don't you recall how corrupted the system that dopped Juve to Serie B ALTHOUGH THE COURTS REPORT CLEARLY SAYS JUVE DID NOT MATCH FIX?? Where other times like milan were caught red handed on fixing matches and were just given a light slap on the hand?

These are just few highlights of our last 8 years or so.. Do you still think its fair? Do you still think we should feel what other teams felt? Ok I would like to feel like Lazio, a team that goes every year into bankrupcy and should be now playing for " Serie god knows what" but every year they fix it using the corruption and move on. I would like to feel like AC Milan, where I fix matches and still given the chance to play and win the CL. I would like to feel like Inter when they are always the number 1 team beenfiting from "ref mistakes".. I would like to feel like both Roman and Milano clubs where I have media to support all the mistakes the refs do for my favour.

Thats said.. I would never want to be anything but a Juve fan.. If you feel like feeling what other teams feel be my guest.. Change teams..
I'm staying put.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Go read more about the Calciopoli & then I'll respond to u.
Is that a serious statement, or are u just trying to troll?

I have read about it, and there exist no proof of any match fixing or bribed ref's, outside the sensationalist media, which u seem to think is right. How about checking out the verdicts for yourself. Gsol even makes it easy, telling u which pages to go to.

Sep 19, 2006
look i honestly dont get it why u insist on calling every one stupid!!! dont u think its a bit childish.

first of all no one and i mean no one paid for the calciopoli as much as juve did ok so going on about it being a taste of what we put other teams thru ( whether u belive in the calciopoli or not) is silly. there were other teams involved in this and they remained in seria A and even maintained there cl spot while we had to go to seria B .

now u making fun of moggi, and the people who praise him is also not correct ( i understand how u feel and that u hold him responsible but thats yr opinions we dont have to agree with u, and if we dont agree with u it isnt sad, pathetic, iand it def does'nt make us fake juve supporters) bec u are'nt reading between the lines u dont try to even give the guys a chance to explain there reasons. they r missing moggi bec he knew the dirty work that toke place and he was there to protect our team. there are loads of things that take place int he dark that us fans started knowing about after the calciopoli.

i suggest u stop attacking every one with those irresponsible comments that really dont show much sence in them and go read the calcio poli scandal thread. u will find loads of articles and verdicts that will open yr eyes to loads of things.
1st of all I highly respect Moggi's intelligence in managing the club in every way(transfers,support,statements etc......)
& I've always slamed Secco for his ignorance about evrything concerning football especially his transfers which was the worst transfers I' ve ever saw in the history of football(from selling Mutu & Balzaretti to buying Andrade & Almiron with Tiago).

2nd of all I read about the Calciopoli a lot & I know at least 90% of the details.
For me Moggi was a cheater & a disgrace for the club.
The Calciopoli existed & if it didnt we would have never been to serie b.

I think a lot of people here are blinded by Juve's love that they dont want to face the reality but Juve faced it & even Coboli said that we r starting a new page.
Wewere cheaters before but now we r not & we payed heavily for being cheaters,I spent a whole season nearly without football & that was one of the worst years in my life.

P.S: If u were offended by the stupid part,dont take it on urself,it wasnt meant for u.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think we all agree that Moggi wasn't angel, and he was doing some murky bussines, but still there wasn't any concrete proof that we cheated and that's a fact. The whole Italy is pretty much courrupted and so is Calcio, we all can name few murky bussines done by Inter, Milan, Lazio, Roma etc.

I think it's pretty harsh to say that Moggi relegated us, and one thing to add is that after last night match against Napoli we missed him alot, cuz he would at least lock the refferee in a locker room and learn him a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)