Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
2 years ago,the same thing that happened yesterday,hapenned to at least 3 or 4 of our opponents.
I still cant get The Juve vs Udinise match _when Muntari was sent off_ out of my mind.
It is all about Karma,what goes around comes around.

Yesterday was a disgrace but other teams supporters felt the same way against us in the past so that was just a payback.
Hope this wont happen again,coz it is a shame for a team to lose lik this,not just Juve but any team.
What a fucking load of bullshit. Remember that we paid for everything that happend to everyone else and some more. And using muntari and red cards is not the best way to prove a point just check his track record( i dont remember the incident by the way)

Other teams supporters can go to hell and back for all i care, while we were fighting for our lives in serie B those teams were playing in Europe because we get sent down!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yup it was a clinically perfect tackle...

A part of football that I really enjoy.
It recquires certain builds that not all defenders have. This is why I said Chiellini reminds me of Ciro when he plays in the middle, they have similar movements and make similar gestures. They use their legs smartly. Cannavaro for example, uses his whole body. I am not saying one is better than the other but the Chiellini approach is more elegant.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Perhaps we should cool the conspiracy talk for now. The decisions were poor and we had an incompetent referee, but these things happen. And lets not kid ourselves either, we have players who dive just as Zalayeta did yesterday, a bitter defeat can cloud everyone's better judgement but lets not pigeonhole ourselves into thinking the FIGC is against us and that Morratti's behind another conspiracy.

We have gotten to where we are based on our own merit and a little bad luck thus far this season, and if the system is to be truly fair then such matches are surely inevitable as we hope the decisions even out come the end of the season. The competence of the personnel who officiate in our matches is something we have little jurisdiction over.
How many penalties were awardded against us this season? How many of them were a proper call?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
How many penalties were awardded against us this season? How many of them were a proper call?
The two against Cagliari were proper. The 2 yesterday were a scandal.

If Calcio hopes to show the world it has become clean and legitimate, then the FIGC should order the match to be replayed.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I will just say it has been a while since I have been this angry. Bergonzi should be relegated to referee 8 years old matches for the rest of his existence.

We paid for whatever we did, goddamnit, what are these refs thinking?

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
i couldnt see this game and just reading and hearing about what happened hurts....

so the injustice continues or do the other side think its right/fairplay what happened?

-this week is midterms for me at school and i was so hoping for something extraordinary to happen..i guess i got extraordinary in a twisted sense...but I hope the next games for juve are much better.
inspite of it all
Forza Bianconeri!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Domizzi: I Didn't Do My Buffon Homework

Napoli defender shrugged Maurizio Domizzi claims that he didn't need to do his homework prior to putting two penalties past Juventus' Gianluigi Buffon, but went on to explain why...

Maurizio Domizzi struck two penalties past Gigi Buffon in yesterday's controversial 3-1 victory for Napoli over Juventus, claiming afterwards that he'd made no special preparation for facing the Azzurri stopper.

The 27 year old defender told the media, "I didn't bother studying any of his past games.

"That's because whn you come up against a goalkeeper of his stature, it's virtually impossible to prepare."

The journeyman stopper, who arrived at the San Paolo last season, went on to explain that he changed his approach between the spot-kicks.

"My second one had a psychological edge to it," he revealed.

"Buffon was talking to me, and he was obviously upset [with the penalty decision], but I just said my piece, and took the kick.

"I've been lucky in these situations so far."

Juventus bitterly opposed the two spot kicks, given after Gargano has equalised from Alessandro Del Piero's 47th minute opener, but Domizzi nonetheless struck twice for a 3-1 final scoreline.

The well-traveled defender arrived from Sampdoria at the beginning of last season, following loan spells at Modena, Brescia and Ascoli.

Previously, he served Modena on a permanent contract, and Livorno on loan from his youth and later senior club, Lazio.

goal.com

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Domizzi: I Didn't Do My Buffon Homework

ng the Azzurri stopper.

The 27 year old defender told the media, "I didn't bother studying any of his past games.

"My second one had a psychological edge to it," he revealed.

goal.com

ha!!!:rofl:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would be glad to feel what other fans felt when we "cheated" under one condition, that after this season all of them get relegated to B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)