[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [3rd March, 2024 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Tonight nothing less than going into it with the mentality of showing we want to win this game shall be accepted but unfortunately knowing this current bunch they will probably even celebrate if they manage to scrap away with a draw out of this one.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Hope we fluke a win or draw here but for sure itd be a great way to ruin a perfectly fine Sunday afternoon hearing constant calma calma watching the back n forth between cbs and occasional touches from midfield only to recycle again while 2 goals down.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Rusty Doris. Look at that midget shitcunt celebrating like there's no tomorrow. Such a deplorable shitcunt with a punchable face. Looks like a rat and runs like a Faggy hamster.

Also, fuck Failegri for taking off Nonge right after the penalty - way to dent the young kid's confidence. But hey, Sandy the relic keeps fucking up week in week out and somehow still gets games for his experience. Fuck off already.

We didn't deserve to lose this in all honesty.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli played better,they were well worthy of the 3 points, but they wouldn't have done it without the help of the VAR team, it getting so repetitive, it makes no sense how we play, VAR will gift them the game...

Mar 12, 2019
I guess this is how the little teams feel after a game vs us when we win with a shitty gameplay.. it suckss…

Anyway Allegri is the cancer of this team. There is no doubt in this. We are deep in the banter era smth like Inter in 2015/16 season.. I can’t expect serious fooball from this team in the next 3-4 season that is forsure.
Allgeri can’t win in Naples 3 seasons. That is a loser mentality nothing else.
Poor Nonge stuck in a club with no future. I hope he finds some other chances in a new team because I can see the guy has qualities. But allegri is gonna make him Miretti 2 and that’s not ok.

Fuck the reff, and fuck the napoli rats except Osimhen. The dude is Elite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)