[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [3rd March, 2024 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
unlucky game, we missed like 5 sitters

fuck i hate to lose like this, with an idiotic penalty
When you spend the majority of the season (especially the big games) sitting back and playing speculative football, we don’t give our players enough practice in finishing chances and learning to be more lucid and cool in front of goal. We are also extremely psychologically fragile ever since than Empoli game.

Disgusting result and I’m sorry but a naive and terrible performance. You miss that many chances than you deserve to lose every time. If we don’t do something drastic, we are definitely missing out on the top 4.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Rusty Doris. Look at that midget shitcunt celebrating like there's no tomorrow. Such a deplorable shitcunt with a punchable face. Looks like a rat and runs like a Faggy hamster.

Also, fuck Failegri for taking off Nonge right after the penalty - way to dent the young kid's confidence. But hey, Sandy the relic keeps fucking up week in week out and somehow still gets games for his experience. Fuck off already.

We didn't deserve to lose this in all honesty.
Agree with all except not deserving to lose part.

You miss that many chances and defend like retards, you deserve to get punished. We are not a serious team.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
These are the types of games that get to me. Before the game I am all resigned to a proper thrashing. We go out there and miss numerous sitters & then gift them a winner.
Allegri's treatment of Nonge is the icing on the cake. That kind of knee jerk reaction is easy too late.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
No point in playing Nonge in a game like that. We were playing so many youngsters at least bring in someone with experience alongside Yildiz. I think we overestimate the quality of the next gen players as if they're all meant to be future stars. Some of them are just plain average.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When you spend the majority of the season (especially the big games) sitting back and playing speculative football, we don’t give our players enough practice in finishing chances and learning to be more lucid and cool in front of goal. We are also extremely psychologically fragile ever since than Empoli game.

Disgusting result and I’m sorry but a naive and terrible performance. You miss that many chances than you deserve to lose every time. If we don’t do something drastic, we are definitely missing out on the top 4.
vlahovic alone missed three sitters, and he's our best finisher

it wasn't a terrible performance. it was an unlucky step from nonge. we all but regained possession already, it was completely unnecessary

anyway, this team needs a change, not because of this match, but because we'll probably lose our position on the table, and we have a few teams in much better form behind us. one win in six games puts us next to cagliari, we lost 13 (thirteen!) points to bologna within a few weeks, and we won't beat atalanta without vlahovic either. just call tudor or conte, i don't give a shit at this point, just make the change asap before it's too late

Aug 2, 2005
I thought we were for once playing much better than our previous performances.

The reaction of the players after Tek saved the penal is lazy and lacks the right attitude.
I could say that is totally on the players, BUT actually, it is not.
I can not imagine a single player in this team to be lazy had the coach been, for example, (Conte).

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look how many Napoli players were ready to tap in the penalty miss and look at ours to defend it. Complete difference in attitude.
I kind of agree but also it seems like a deliberate penalty tactic of Napoli's to have runners pouring in on the penalties, running in from deep so they have all the momentum. Usually for defenders it's a case of standing on the edge of the area and moving from a standing start.

Our players generally look flat footed and devoid of any enthusiasm so there is that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No point in playing Nonge in a game like that. We were playing so many youngsters at least bring in someone with experience alongside Yildiz. I think we overestimate the quality of the next gen players as if they're all meant to be future stars. Some of them are just plain average.
someone with experience, like hans? he was our only other cm sub buddy

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I kind of agree but also it seems like a deliberate penalty tactic of Napoli's to have runners pouring in on the penalties, running in from deep so they have all the momentum. Usually for defenders it's a case of standing on the edge of the area and moving from a standing start.

Our players generally look flat footed and devoid of any enthusiasm so there is that.
It was something I'd noticed before the penalty and was wondering why Napoli didn't have anyone ready to follow up. It turns out it is a smart tactic to have them running not from a standing start.

But there seemed a general lack of fight to get there from our players.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
someone with experience, like hans? he was our only other cm sub buddy
Danilo and Milik hadn't been introduced yet. Kostic could have also come in, it didn't have to be a direct positional swap at that point just someone who could bring a cool head to the game make the most of situations instead of botch them.

EDIT: and yeah Hans would have def been the more nimble and alert of the two inexperienced options available.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

it wasn't a terrible performance. it was an unlucky step from nonge. we all but regained possession already, it was completely unnecessary

anyway, this team needs a change, not because of this match, but because we'll probably lose our position on the table, and we have a few teams in much better form behind us. one win in six games puts us next to cagliari, we lost 13 (thirteen!) points to bologna within a few weeks, and we won't beat atalanta without vlahovic either. just call tudor or conte, i don't give a shit at this point, just make the change asap before it's too late
:grin:

Cant wait for @Post Ironic also throwing the towel and asking if we can please try calling Sarri

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

A serious club gets rid of him after the Udinese loss. You could see from then that the team was in absolute freefall and there’s been barely anything to slow it down since then.

We still have Roma, Lazio, Bologna and the derby away from home. Atalanta and Milan at home. All games that I can see us dropping points in on current form.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Eh. Don’t use the banter excuse. Milan, Inter, Roma would still sack coaches when needed. Milan sacked Giampaolo for Pioli and turned things around.
funnily enough, serious clubs rarely fire coaches left and right

milan is a joke with all those management changes. remember when maldini had a low (like 20m?) summer mercato budget, was sacked, and the budget suddenly became like ~60m? adl also fired two coaches he shouldn't have hired in first place, does it make napoli a serious club? on the other hand marotta didn't fire inzaghi during last season, when even gds, their resident journal wanted him sacked, does it make marotta a not serious manager?

jj should get rid of allegri because we're risking too much and he is clearly out of ideas on how to manage the team. we had a good run, it's clearly over, team has mentally gave up, that's all there's to it. it won't make jj a serious club unfortunately, that will take years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)