[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [3rd March, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I dont think we should rely on IQ of players in this kind of situaton - they should be informed by our staff that Calzona likes to position his players like this and even should train this. I mean this one of the biggest games in our calendar and they didnt study their opponent enough? They had whole week to prepare for that game I would guess they should train every aspect of the opposition
Knowing the level of some of our players can’t say i disagree, we can’t and shouldn’t trust them to get out of trouble themselves, overall we surely do need to be better prepared beforehand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Knowing the level of some of our players can’t say i disagree, we can’t and shouldn’t trust them to get out of trouble themselves, overall we surely do need to be better prepared beforehand.
totally, also because we have 3 analyst working on it:
Head of Match Analysis: Riccardo Scirea
Match Analysis Assistant: Paolo Pettinato
Match Analysis Assistant: Domenico Vernamonte

and 6 coaches in total to train it:
Coach: Massimiliano Allegri
Assistant Coach: Marco Landucci
Coaching Staff: Paolo Bianco
Coaching Staff: Aldo Dolcetti
Coaching Staff: Simone Padoin
Coaching Staff: Maurizio Trombetta

Imagine having such a big staff and missing a trick that was used in Calzonas games for Slovakia already.
Also its not one game even - they also did it vs Iceland:
1709551478613.png

I just cant accept we werent prepared for such situations, this are those small things that lets u win the games sometimes. If the Analyst and staff arent prepared for it then what they are for? Players could play themsevles.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Another historical record to add to the collection…
that right there is what we pay a 7 mill a year manager to do apparently... the worst bit is that we made a mediocre napoli team look like world beaters, has Allegri taken any accountability? ofcourse not.

- - - Updated - - -

totally, also because we have 3 analyst working on it:
Head of Match Analysis: Riccardo Scirea
Match Analysis Assistant: Paolo Pettinato
Match Analysis Assistant: Domenico Vernamonte

and 6 coaches in total to train it:
Coach: Massimiliano Allegri
Assistant Coach: Marco Landucci
Coaching Staff: Paolo Bianco
Coaching Staff: Aldo Dolcetti
Coaching Staff: Simone Padoin
Coaching Staff: Maurizio Trombetta

Imagine having such a big staff and missing a trick that was used in Calzonas games for Slovakia already.
Also its not one game even - they also did it vs Iceland:
1709551478613.png

I just cant accept we werent prepared for such situations, this are those small things that lets u win the games sometimes. If the Analyst and staff arent prepared for it then what they are for? Players could play themsevles.
I'm pretty sure Paolo Bianco left in the summer and was effectively replaced with Magnagnelli

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
All desire has been removed from them. If it hadn't been obvious before to anyone, Allegri cannot turn this around, he has clearly lost the players.
Its just Cleveland from Napoli and amateurish from us from a gameplan perspectuve. While they we're already in full run our players we're just starting the run from the standing position. They will always reachh that ball first.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a few interesting facts in this thread from both the match and our season. for example we had the most interventions in the attacking 3rd during the whole season. we've missed this aggressivity for years

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont think we should rely on IQ of players in this kind of si tuaton - they should be informed by our staff that Calzona likes to position his players like this and even should train this. I mean this one of the biggest games in our calendar and they didnt study their opponent enough? They had whole week to prepare for that game I would guess they should train every aspect of the opposition

- - - Updated - - -

U really dont think that in week time they should analyze every aspect of the coach u will play big game against? I understand its hard to find it, but man football right now is all about researches and data, this could be easily found out by proper analitycs
But it still comes down to IQ of the player(s). You can lead a horse to water but…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)