[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [3rd March, 2024 20:45 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I honestly don't understand this. Why is club association more important than just being a good coach?
That's not what I said, or certainly not what I meant.

If it's a talented young coach, great. If it's someone who is associated with the club (could be anyone from Zidane to Tudor to Palladino) then even better. Why would that not be? It's an added bonus.

Only reason I can think of is that these people actually don't like the club, it's history, how it has won over time. Move away from this stereotypical idea of Juventus that played boring, defensive football for its entire history. Even worse an Italian ex-juventino! Am I on the right lines?

The coach and their style, of course, dictates how we play. And it's not a case that we go for someone with Liverpool, Real Madrid or Bayern DNA and this will cause a mentality shift in the club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ADL already started his whinings.
Napoli to launch an appeal... I guess he doesnt believe in his team.
Napoli should be banned for overwhining and mocking their own player

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
https://football-italia.net/de-laurentiis-juventus-world-cup/

Anyone would think there was a Napoli-Juve clash coming up.

Pantomime every single time.
He wants to take legal action hahahahahahaha this fucking clown!
https://football-italia.net/napoli-block-juventus-world-cup/

- - - Updated - - -

ADL already started his whinings.
Napoli to launch an appeal... I guess he doesnt believe in his team.
Napoli should be banned for overwhining and mocking their own player
Imagine if ADL was ever president of the figc/uefa or fifa.... Football apocalypse there and then.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He wants to take legal action hahahahahahaha this fucking clown!
https://football-italia.net/napoli-block-juventus-world-cup/

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if ADL was ever president of the figc/uefa or fifa.... Football apocalypse there and then.
Dont worry they have Interistas for these roles.. The prosecutor was known to be an Inter fan IIRC.

In any case, they wont do anything now as its considered as done and it makes no sense opening it for a further punishment after all that fiasco. ADL just whines because thats what he knows to do best.
Napoli will not reach the CL semis and he knows it...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dont worry they have Interistas for these roles.. The prosecutor was known to be an Inter fan IIRC.

In any case, they wont do anything now as its considered as done and it makes no sense opening it for a further punishment after all that fiasco. ADL just whines because thats what he knows to do best.
Napoli will not reach the CL semis and he knows it...
You, me and everyone better hope he doesn't make the semis, it's about the next best thing than us winning the league this season.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Meh

Id actually like a ADL like personality at JJ.

Atleast the club wont be stuck with charlatans like Allegri season on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No he'd just replace them with 5 different Allegri-level hacks one after the other.

Jul 2, 2006
what a miserable piece of shit

he doesn't know if we can get 4 wins and 1 draw in 12 matches.

''We don’t yet know if we will participate in the Champions League because we have to reach 70 points, we are 13 points short, four wins and one draw to go.

btw is there any reason why i have to put this here instead of his thread? who is the one who gets overly emotional when i talk shit about his step daddy allegri?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what a miserable piece of shit

he doesn't know if we can get 4 wins and 1 draw in 12 matches.

''We don’t yet know if we will participate in the Champions League because we have to reach 70 points, we are 13 points short, four wins and one draw to go.

btw is there any reason why i have to put this here instead of his thread? who is the one who gets overly emotional when i talk shit about his step daddy allegri?
Some people already think 2nd place is already a done deal and allegri deserves his 7 mill a year wage for it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You, me and everyone better hope he doesn't make the semis, it's about the next best thing than us winning the league this season.
Yeah but Im also not very worried. Not by ADL`s words that probably even FIGC laughed from and not by Napoli making the Semis.
Napoli look terrible (even if they beat us). Barcelona are more likely to thrash them than Napoli to pull an upset.
and then even if they do qualify they`ll have to beat another team and even if they get a lucky draw they are still probably going to be the underdog.
Its possible but it is definitely not probable.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people already think 2nd place is already a done deal and allegri deserves his 7 mill a year wage for it.
2nd place is not certain - Top 4 however we are more likely than unlikely to achieve.
and definitely not. No ideas upfront and didnt manage to bring the team to really perform despite having the team for some years now. Any other coach that isnt Allegri would have got the sack already and even Allegri knows it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wish our Allegro had Cristiano Zanetti, Amauri, Tiago, Melo, Poulsen etc

We would have dominated this league easily considering they all played in a stronger era

Our Allegro likes dem experienced champions afterall :diculo:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We will go there to park the bus and play for the draw but end up losing handsomely. Allegri was 100% spooked by them scoring 6 last round, so he’ll definitely make our tactics and approach to the game more jihadi than ever.

We barely win here even when we had a top team, we’ve lost 5 in a row playing at that shit heap. I don’t expect much from tonight’s game at all.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)