[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [3rd March, 2024 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Season starts in March :snoop:
Lately in our case it usually ends, interesting fact is that in each of the last four Serie A seasons our Scudetto challenging hopes have always ended around January to February at the latest.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Changing coach will invariably see an upturn in results for at least a short period of time but the litmus test is what they do over a longer period of time.

I guess DDR and Calzona are now superior coaches to Allegri. I also know that anyone is better than Allegri. Danger for us is changing coach and then doing so every season like the meme club we are on the way to becoming, something like Napoli under ADL. Clubs like Napoli and Roma have intense pressure but it's mostly from localised fan bases, it's not the same as Juve. Could be that DDR and Calzona become great coaches, but it's not some tried and trusted method to change coach and all is great, that's bollocks.

Allegri isn't going to be here long term and I'm happy with that, but also have reservations on who replaces him, because I don't see guarantees from realistic options. Would be great if we could get someone young and/or associated with the club who becomes a revelation. And as I've said many times, how we play generally isn't important to me, results are far more weighty. One often comes with the other.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Napoli is considering legal avenues against Juventus for participation in the new Club World Cup.De Laurentis is also considering reaching out to FIGC to prevent Juve from participation in club world cup[@CalcioFinanza)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)