[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sampdoria [December 29th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It was a pk because Samp player moved his arm toward the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

RAI Italia basically asking for a farsopoli 2.0. lol
Break comes at a good time. Everyone will chill the fuck out.

By the way all the talks can only end with us winning CL, otherwise we will always be doubted.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
German DAZN commentators said that the 2-2 shouldn't been cancelled despite being offside because the goal was so nice and it would have been a spectacular finish to the game :lol:
such an american thing to say

- - - Updated - - -

It was a pk because Samp player moved his arm toward the ball.
i didnt see it. the replays during the game were bad compared to the ones on Cans PK

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
meanwhile in FIF laboratory: leading scientists analyze the replay under an electron microscope and come to the conclusion that the ball came form Alex Sandro ---> RUBATO again :seven:
such an american thing to say

- - - Updated - - -
also 'it's not fair because Samp players already celebrated'

VAR BAD
JUVENTUS WIN BAD
NAPOLI GOOD

this is why I dont pay for DAZN

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
meanwhile in FIF laboratory: leading scientists analyze the replay under an electron microscope and come to the conclusion that the ball came form Alex Sandro ---> RUBATO again :seven:
Cause they dunno the rules themselves.
Even if SANDRO DEFLECTED IT! meaning he didn't do it intentionally it's stil outside cause it doesn't cancel the offside unless Sandro willingly passed it there.
Instead it's Defrel deflecting it on Sandro and the ball ends up totally unvoluntary to Saponara which was offside

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I know what you are saying but I do care on how we continue to put ourselves in these situations. Frustrating that we never learn.
Tbh i expect worse, if not for ronaldo and his hunger we would have been much much worse, think about it 7 consecutive scudetti and 9 point lead, everyone's already thinking vacay and minimal effort because this game doesn't matter.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Wasnt there a same situation last year in one away game? It was also Sandro involved in that one too. Cant remember if we were in atack or in defence...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
VAR sucks anyways. We get screwed over most of the time because of VAR. Just look at the Roma match. And we still won :lol: Allegri himself said we won the match so we didn’t say anything, but we all saw how unfair we were treated in that match.

But our enemies only complain when it goes against them.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tough win which shouldn't have been. Once again we can't close out a game and were lucky on the (correct) late VAR call.

Thought both penalty decisions were soft. A handball is meant to be deliberate, not sure either could be. Can was trying to head the ball and not sure Ferrari knew much about his, but if you give one you have to give the other.

Thought Chiellini and Rugani were excellent together, I'd like to see more of them as a duo.

Wasnt there a same situation last year in one away game? It was also Sandro involved in that one too. Cant remember if we were in atack or in defence...
I think Fiorentina away, they had a penalty decision overturned when the pass was offside.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
VAR sucks anyways. We get screwed over most of the time because of VAR. Just look at the Roma match. And we still won :lol: Allegri himself said we won the match so we didn’t say anything, but we all saw how unfair we were treated in that match.

But our enemies only complain when it goes against them.
It's a good addition to this game but we are halfway 2nd season since it was introduced and some refs still have no clue how it supposed to be used. Some refs handle it very well and do not check every small episode that isn't a clear and obvious mistake, but Valeri was atrocious.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It really is Matuidi + someone else. Matuidi is the only one actually doing his job every week, yet he becomes the fall guy with some fans because he can't do everyone else's as well.
Exactly.

Though I forgot about Bentancur for a second. He tends do his jos as well, even if he is going to make mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)