[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sampdoria [December 29th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of these 3, only Matuidi should be a starter for the time being. Just mix & match the others, I guess.
It really is Matuidi + someone else. Matuidi is the only one actually doing his job every week, yet he becomes the fall guy with some fans because he can't do everyone else's as well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Every couple of seasons they seem to have good games against us, not sure why that is. Away to Samp is one of the fixtures I never look forward to, for whatever reason.
Yeah no matter who their manager is or what players they have, they give us a tough game every now and again. Last years game away where Torreira dominated us and back in 2013 when Icardi started his scoring routine against us. Giampaolo is also a decent manager, has them playing some energetic, physical and organised football. He should be at a bigger club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Strange game. I will take the win and forget about performance. That midfield though, and neither of the 3 of them is a bad player, but together they look woeful. No chemistry.
No chemistry in midfield even though they are good. No chemistry in attack even though they are great. The defense leaks even though they are superb. I really don't know what is wrong with this team. I am thankful for the points we are getting but there is something major wrong and we don't seem to know how to fix it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we always suffer against Genova teams. Every fecking year. Home or away doesn't matter.
I think in particular at Marassi, maybe because it's such an English-style stadium and atmosphere. But yeah. I went to one game so far this season at it was the draw with Genoa :lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think in particular at Marassi, maybe because it's such an English-style stadium and atmosphere. But yeah. I went to one game so far this season at it was the draw with Genoa :lol:
well even during this years where we're winning by miles I remember too many fucked up games against Samp and Genoa. TOO MANY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)