[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sampdoria [December 29th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let everyone steam in anger. EVERYONE

I don't rally care about Serie A, the teams and their owners. The entire federation, everyone.

We should perform better, that is all and not let them question our results. We can play better, we can be more convincing. It is really worrying that we are longing after a break when we are mid way, how will it feel by the end of the season when things get serious?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
“Aiutino” for a clear offside.

Now look, if there was no VAR, and that goal was given, I would have no complaints. But using VAR in non-subjective decisions like offsides, is really what it was intended for. It was the right decision, but they can feel hard done by for not having such an epic goal stand. We went through this with Dybala in the CL a couple of weeks ago.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
and then he gets fined. :D
For sure
“Aiutino” for a clear offside.

Now look, if there was no VAR, and that goal was given, I would have no complaints. But using VAR in non-subjective decisions like offsides, is really what it was intended for. It was the right decision, but they can feel hard done by for not having such an epic goal stand. We went through this with Dybala in the CL a couple of weeks ago.
:agree:

Yet where was the outrage of improper use when we had a goal dissalowed for a presumed foul a minute before we scored the other week?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For sure :agree:

Yet where was the outrage of improper use when we had a goal dissalowed for a presumed foul a minute before we scored the other week?
And when Olsen didn’t get touched by anyone and threw the ball in his own net. And that wasn’t even looked at by VAR.

This is why this league and country are a joke. No educaction and no respect, like Allegri says. It’s a free for all every week.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And when Olsen didn’t get touched by anyone and threw the ball in his own net. And that wasn’t even looked at by VAR.

This is why this league and country are a joke. No educaction and no respect, like Allegri says. It’s a free for all every week.
As long as they do this they'll never improve, the teams I mean, inferiority complex

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i dont know if our PK was legit, from what ive seen it wasnt. their PK wasnt legit tho, and the offside was a right call, but felt a bit late.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It was a terrible call from the ref, how the hell can you fuck that up with VAR it's obvious the defender couldn't do anything about it and his arm was even down by his side

We have had our fair share of bad calls against us this season so I guess we were due one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)