Season of Transition...Exciting Times. (3 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I suppose sarcasm is not in your dictionary.Your analysis is quite lame tbh.
Thanks. At first you laugh at deeper thoughts like match-winning goals and later you bring up unproved myths like anyone could score at Barca because of Xavi, Messi, Iniesta (maybe Xavi could got so many assists because of Eto'O, Henry and others?) or it's easier to score in Spain and when you're at the dead end, you go away calling the discussion lame. But you were not my target anyway, i never thought about you as a guy worth to discuss with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
A bunch of numbers

i didn't waste my time to count the games or minutes, what probably would improve Trez's situation, but the goals speak for themselves, as Hustini and some others may say. i left out friendlies and international games, but even there Eto'O had more goals, if i remember right. source - soccernet.
So now we are gonna talk about goal ratio, but we're not going to take in account the number of games (or minutes) played?

No offence Pitbull, but that doesn't make any sense and I think you know that. A quick look at Wikipedia would have thaught you Trez has a slightly better goal ratio than Eto'o.

I'm done discussing this for today so let's leave it at this: Eto'o is great striker and so is Trezeguet.

How I talk rubbish and post picture of my abs? :groan:
:kiss:

Everyone here talks rubbish. Except me of course.

I suppose sarcasm is not in your dictionary.Your analysis is quite lame tbh.
I too, always keep forgetting that sarcasm does not work on the Interwebz.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Thanks. At first you laugh at deeper thoughts like match-winning goals and later you bring up unproved myths like anyone could score at Barca because of Xavi, Messi, Iniesta (maybe Xavi could got so many assists because of Eto'O, Henry and others?) or it's easier to score in Spain and when you're at the dead end, you go away calling the discussion lame. But you were not my target anyway, i never thought about you as a guy worth to discuss with.
My goodness you really are a class act.Did you bother to ask for further explanation? NO!

FYI the only way you get noticed is by making provocative statements.

I too, always keep forgetting that sarcasm does not work on the Interwebz.
We should work on a smilie that indicates that sacrcasm is currently in use.:sergio:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So now we are gonna talk about goal ratio, but we're not going to take in account the number of games (or minutes) played?

No offence Pitbull, but that doesn't make any sense and I think you know that. A quick look at Wikipedia would have thaught you Trez has a slightly better goal ratio than Eto'o.

I'm done discussing this for today so let's leave it at this: Eto'o is great striker and so is Trezeguet.
Well purely counting by games it turned out that Trez has got 0.57 while Eto'O 0.54 since 2002./03., but as i said i don't have the minutes. And still, i stand to my point that Eto'O right know has reached his prime, while Trez hasn't been in good form for 2 years now, which is the reason why i'd choose Samuel, who overall has had more successful career than David, even if he's 4 years yonger.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
My goodness you really are a class act.Did you bother to ask for further explanation? NO!

FYI the only way you get noticed is by making provocative statements.
Why on earth i should ask for further explanation if a member comes and calls my analysis lame? It's not like i care about your thoughts anyway, so you can keep your great explanation to yourself.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Why on earth i should ask for further explanation if a member comes and calls my analysis lame? It's not like i care about your thoughts anyway, so you can keep your great explanation to yourself.
You certainly were interested in my crazy thoughts when you were being t-bagged by seven.Anyway this will be the last time ill ever,ever interact with you.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You certainly were interested in my crazy thoughts when you were being t-bagged by seven.Anyway this will be the last time ill ever,ever interact with you.
What kind of discussion are you talking about now? :D If anything, i miss Seven and hate the fact that useless guys like JCK have the power to ban him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It will be interesting to see how eto ends the season when he doesn't have a midfield behind him like he did at barcelona where in italy he will have to work a little harder for goals. Since he is in his "prime" as pitbull says then he should lead the league apparently.

I still find it odd how even this year when minutes played are hugely in eto's favor and he has only scored 4 goals from the field of play and 2 pks versus you know who.

Kinda makes you wonder if he was on another italian team other than inter if he would have even been given a chance to get a pk....

Yeah, I'm kinda tired of this argument but then again I am stubborn. We all have our opinions. I have mine.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If you think about it matrix might be right. Our attack injury free is on par if not better than theirs. Our midfield would make them our bitch physically any day of the week. If anything, their wingbacks are better but I would put ours of canna/Chiellini ahead of theirs anyday as well (maybe that is biased). Buffon>Caesar and that is and will always be obvious.

Mohad: I agree as well with you, our creative exceeds theirs but they at times work the ball around with ease. I guarantee if refs were more stern on them like they are on everyone else they would be struggling, especially as that would get them out of their rhythm not to mention a load of their players would be missing with suspensions. @ the refs:sergio:

Diego>sneijder
Gio/Camo>stank
Melo/Momo>Viera
Marchiso (now)<Motta...soon that will change
Chiellini>Samuel
Canna(when on form)>Lucio
Buffon>Caesar
Trez= or>Eto, depends on form
Amauri<Milito
DP>Balotelli

Just my thoughts...I neglected the wingbacks for obvious reasons:sergio:
It is insulting for DP to be compared to Balotelli ....
But yes I do agree with you. We have a very good squad but with a major weakness on the sides. That is said, if the squad gel together well we can produce one beautiful and strong football.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
E&#8467;vin;2223164 said:
Trez better than Eto'o? :howler:

Unbelievable...
Well as a finisher yes. Trezeguet (on form) is the most lethal player in the world. He gets once chance, and its 1-0. He gets two chances and you've got him twice on the score sheet.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
No, not ever, talk about now. Is Trez better now? Am I really the only one that thinks that Eto'O actually is if not miles, than hundreds of meters ahead of Trezeguet right now?
I don't share your opinion. Trezeguet has been doing his job really well for the amount of play time he has received.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
personnel-wise, we are definitely not stronger than Inter...but we have the squad to be champions, there is absolutely zero doubt, and I will be severely disappointed if we end the season empty-handed

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We have a better starting 11 than Inter and thats where it ends. They have good cover a better manager and a better mindset at the moment. There is no doubt we are the more Skillful and Talented team however it does not always prove that thats enough to win.

Eto'o and Trez argument is useless, what is a Striker there for? to score goals. Is Trez the better finisher quite clearly yes. Easy one for me.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Juventus 5:2 Atalanta - Trez scores 5th in the very end.
Juventus 2:3 Napoli - good goal, but we couldn't escape the defeat.
Juventus 5:1 Sampdoria - again, Trez scores 5th goal that hardly matters
Juventus 1:1 Bologna - woohoo, Trez goal actually brought us a point
Juventus 2:2 Genoa - and once again Trezegol brings us a point
Juventus 2:0 Lazio - Trez goal in 94th minute that hardly matters.

actually it's the points that matters for Juventus, goals matter for Trez individually, so till this point Trez has brought us 2 points. so if you want to look at it statistically, Trez has got nothing on Eto'O or even Iaquinta and Amauri.
that is really funny logic man,
as a striker his job is to score goals, even if the whole team couldn't defend their lead and win a game atleast he did his part of which he score THE goals which are required from him. in the Napoli game it wasn' his mistake that we went missing for the last 25min as a team, but as a player he did his job.

by the end of the season nobody cares how important the goals were when he scores +20 or even +15 becuase lets face it he is our only striker who could get that apart from DP.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is insulting for DP to be compared to Balotelli ....
But yes I do agree with you. We have a very good squad but with a major weakness on the sides. That is said, if the squad gel together well we can produce one beautiful and strong football.
Well as a finisher yes. Trezeguet (on form) is the most lethal player in the world. He gets once chance, and its 1-0. He gets two chances and you've got him twice on the score sheet.
I don't share your opinion. Trezeguet has been doing his job really well for the amount of play time he has received.
personnel-wise, we are definitely not stronger than Inter...but we have the squad to be champions, there is absolutely zero doubt, and I will be severely disappointed if we end the season empty-handed
We have a better starting 11 than Inter and thats where it ends. They have good cover a better manager and a better mindset at the moment. There is no doubt we are the more Skillful and Talented team however it does not always prove that thats enough to win.

Eto'o and Trez argument is useless, what is a Striker there for? to score goals. Is Trez the better finisher quite clearly yes. Easy one for me.
that is really funny logic man,
as a striker his job is to score goals, even if the whole team couldn't defend their lead and win a game atleast he did his part of which he score THE goals which are required from him. in the Napoli game it wasn' his mistake that we went missing for the last 25min as a team, but as a player he did his job.

by the end of the season nobody cares how important the goals were when he scores +20 or even +15 becuase lets face it he is our only striker who could get that apart from DP.

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)