Season of Transition...Exciting Times. (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Trez has been loyal to us and scored many goals and showed that he's a true legend. We totally agree here. But right know he is not between the top strikers in Europe, unlike Eto'O, unlike Ibrahimovič and unlike Torres, he can't offer the same these guys can, that's what I'm saying. He still is useful, but you can't say we got a bigger chance to win the scudetto because Inter has got the crappy Eto'O and we have almighty Trez who will regain his "true" form no one knows when.
I brought in the useless goals because someone brought in 6 goals David has scored this season, that tends to lie. Apart from Trez and the guys who assisted, no one got helped by those 3 goals he scored in last minutes when we already had won the game.
Well, for me he still is a top striker.

And I'm not saying we have a bigger chance with Trez than Inter have with Eto'o.
But, same goes if things were the other way around: if we had Eto'o and they had Trez, we still wouldn't have a better chance than them when it comes to winning the Scudetto.

Trez argument again?

:yawn:
Yes, some things never change:
- You posting pics of your abs
- Moggi haters & Moggi lovers colliding
- You being hungry
- "Funny" nicknames
- You being tired
- The real Italian / Italien debate
- You trying to pick up girls

Yes, most of the always recurring stuff concerns you. :)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Different type of players. There could be so many arguments but I'd probably prefer Trezeguet and not because he's a Juventino.

And I rate Eto'o pretty high by the way.
Seem's like not high enough. The guy scored in both CL finals Barca won and if we consider the recent years, Trez has nothing on him, not even the goal rate.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seem's like not high enough. The guy scored in both CL finals Barca won and if we consider the recent years, Trez has nothing on him, not even the goal rate.
Trez is one of best poachers ever...enough said. And even if both are strikers, they are totally different type of players.

Yes, some things never change:
- You posting pics of your abs
- Moggi haters & Moggi lovers colliding
- You being hungry
- "Funny" nicknames
- You being tired
- The real Italian / Italien debate
- You trying to pick up girls

Yes, most of the always recurring stuff concerns you. :)
:cry:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't you just love it.When DP scores a goal that's "useless" its immediately hailed as a spectacular goal & the goal count goes up in the sigs.:tup:
:agree:

Maybe we should conduct an in depth analysis of every goal Delpers has scored so far.

Obviously minus 1 for every useless goal, but I'd also deduct 0,5 for every penalty scored, because they are obviously easier. We could also deduct 0,25 for every free kick scored, but that might take it too far.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Trez is one of best poachers ever...enough said. And even if both are strikers, they are totally different type of players.
No, not ever, talk about now. Is Trez better now? Am I really the only one that thinks that Eto'O actually is if not miles, than hundreds of meters ahead of Trezeguet right now?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not going to continue much longer, but please, back that statement up with numbers.

Oh, and before you get the wrong idea, I don't hate Eto'o. Despite playing for Inter, he still is one of my favourite strikers.

I totally meant that as a compliment :shifty:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:agree:

Maybe we should conduct an in depth analysis of every goal Delpers has scored so far.

Obviously minus 1 for every useless goal, but I'd also deduct 0,5 for every penalty scored, because they are obviously easier. We could also deduct 0,25 for every free kick scored, but that might take it too far.
No you're spot on,i would also add free kicks because everybody is stationary minus the goalkeeper & the defenders aren't even tackling him!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not going to continue much longer, but please, back that statement up with numbers.

Oh, and before you get the wrong idea, I don't hate Eto'o. Despite playing for Inter, he still is one of my favourite strikers.
juve and mallorca
2002./03. - Trez 13, Eto'O 14
2003./04. - Trez 20, Eto'O 21

juve and barca
2004./05. - Trez 13, Eto'O 28
2005./06. - Trez 29, Eto'O 32
2006./07. - Trez 15, Eto'O 13
2007./08. - Trez 20, Eto'O 18
2008./09. - Trez 3, Eto'O 34

juve and inter
2009./10. - Trez 6, Eto'O 6

i didn't waste my time to count the games or minutes, what probably would improve Trez's situation, but the goals speak for themselves, as Hustini and some others may say. i left out friendlies and international games, but even there Eto'O had more goals, if i remember right. source - soccernet.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, not ever, talk about now. Is Trez better now? Am I really the only one that thinks that Eto'O actually is if not miles, than hundreds of meters ahead of Trezeguet right now?
I find it hard to compare the two of them...It would probably be Eto'o.

I totally meant that as a compliment :shifty:
How I talk rubbish and post picture of my abs? :groan:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I cant believe comparisons are being made between the goals scored in Italy & Spain.Especially when barca have always had an attacking midset & an extremely offensive minded midfield.:sergio:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I cant believe comparisons are being made between the goals scored in Italy & Spain.Especially when barca have always had an attacking midset & an extremely offensive minded midfield.:sergio:
No you're spot on,i would also add free kicks because everybody is stationary minus the goalkeeper & the defenders aren't even tackling him!
funny how one minute it works for you and then against you. They don't tackle in Spain and play 244, right? :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)