[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (19 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
di maria had a good game. anyone else?

what a collective meltdown. incredible embarrassment
Nobody had a good game, it's a collective failure. Di Maria scored but he lost so many balls in the second half trying to go one against 7. Nobody defended, nobody attacked, nobody fought. You don't get trashed with 5 goals and somebody had a good game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Nobody had a good game, it's a collective failure. Di Maria scored but he lost so many balls in the second half trying to go one against 7. Nobody defended, nobody attacked, nobody fought. You don't get trashed with 5 goals and somebody had a good game
Indeed, truth is absolutely nobody is worth much praise after such an shameful game.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the only one worth a mention as a potential man of the match would be Bremer, but that’s for Napoli.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Didn't watch, and so glad I didn't. My sympathy and heart goes out to those that did. This might be the start of a new record...
I started laughing after we conceded the 4th. I mean, it's just a game. Perspective is important. One of my former students, a wonderful 25 year old young man, passed away earlier this week; he had cancer. A Juventus loss means nothing compared to that.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Allegri had a great game. Sublime even.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I started laughing after we conceded the 4th. I mean, it's just a game. Perspective is important. One of my former students, a wonderful 25 year old young man, passed away earlier this week; he had cancer. A Juventus loss means nothing compared to that.
Sorry for your loss. As you get older and start experiencing real losses football setbacks become more and more irrelevant.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm not disappointed at all, a loss was very expected and it happened. After all we were always having tough times in Nipples even with dominant Juve. All I want is top4 and then rebuild.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
1*GdcSeFcbQBUbyeZjh8lJ_g.jpg

Let us beat again 1-0, playing awful
Gain momentum, playing awful
Gets beaten, playing awful
Repeat, playing awful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)