[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Our social media just ignore the fact that we lost in this match. The last post about the match is when ADM scores lol

That is just showing the whole mentality. Even within our hardcore Allegri fans

I hope we all now can be on the right side #Allegriout

b60968133b9638bb7de35f8a9ce9f4ed.jpg

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Mar 12, 2019
The way Osimhen played against us, I yearn for us to have that kind of a striker. But we‘re stuck with Milik, Kean and Vlahovic which has great qualities no doubt but he’s not like Osimhen, fast, a bully, unpredictable and strong as fuck.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
The way Osimhen played against us, I yearn for us to have that kind of a striker. But we‘re stuck with Milik, Kean and Vlahovic which has great qualities no doubt but he’s not like Osimhen, fast, a bully, unpredictable and strong as fuck.
We can’t regret not having every player who puts in the performance of their career against us. We’re also known for making impulsive decisions where we overpay for these players because we desperately don’t want direct rivals to sign them. We paid 70+m for Vlahovic a year ago who was considered the next big thing and was being compared to Haaland at that point. Osimhen had nothing on that version of Vlahovic.

What we really need is better full backs, midfielders, center backs, even a talented GK to make Woj get out of his comfort zone. We need quality reinforcements in almost every position. And the most important of all, a properly equipped coach to lead us out of this crisis and rebuild a winning team that has balls and identity. It’s as clear as day that our problems extend beyond players.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
On paper it's not the end of the world, I think that's what Allegri is talking with the team about now. It's a long season and three lost points away to Napoli isn't the end. We can this salvage this and save a CL spot.
I am however glad I stopped watching when 3-1 came. Napoli deserve the title this year if they keep going as they have. We deserve mid-table at best based on our performances.
I am loosing touch with this team more and more. Management (former at least) loosing touch with reality. Very few players I have any affect towards. If a new director steps in and sells everyone but Chiesa, Miretti, and Fagioli, I'll think "that's silly" but not much feelings would be hurt. I don't dislike the rest but...
Hope we can hang onto that CL spot but it's a long season and we've relied on sitting games out for lady luck to smile upon us. Except the results and some stabilization, and we are comparing with utter chaos, it's not much else working for us. We had decent minutes against Napoli where we looked OK but it felt like it had more to do with Napoli resting in defense than our doing.
Maybe in the final game of the season we will be able to play a full 90 min with consistency and no f ups.
Really looking forward to next season. Who are we changing Allegri with? What profile? Will we make room for the kids?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s still hard to accept but i guess the only positive that us fans can take out of this embarrassment is that we at least do not have to keep suffering for another 4 months in hope of fighting for the Scudetto just to have most likely ended up totally crashing further down the way just as we did last night…

Aside from the false hopes that came with the 8games/8cleansheets winning streak in Serie A, this squad and manager have almost literally gone out of their way to set up multiple other negative records for us this season.

- - - Updated - - -

At this stage a top 4 finish with perhaps a Coppa Italia challenge is realistically the most that this team can aspire to.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s still hard to accept but i guess the only positive that us fans can take out of this embarrassment is that we at least do not have to keep suffering for another 4 months in hope of fighting for the Scudetto just to have most likely ended up totally crashing further down the way just as we did last night…

Aside from the false hopes that came with the 8games/8cleansheets winning streak in Serie A, this squad and manager have almost literally gone out of their way to set up multiple other negative records for us this season.

- - - Updated - - -

At this stage a top 4 finish with perhaps a Coppa Italia challenge is realistically the most that this team can aspire to.
It is a reality check for us that we won't be able to challenge napoli for the scudetto this season unless they choke or injuries happen to their key players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)