[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This is going to be an interesting one from the standpoint of who plays and how we play.

We don't have fullbacks right now, but we can't play both Chiesa and Di Maria in 352 which if they're both fit they have to start here. Unless Allegri goes for 3421 which I don't think he's ever done except that one season with Dybala, Berna and Costa in Coppa together.

Woj
Danilo-Bremer-Sandro
McK-Rabiot-Locatelli-Fagioli-Kostić
Di Maria-Chiesa
Milik/Kean​

or a bit out there which Allegri has done sometimes:

Woj
McK-Bremer-Danilo-Sandro
Rabiot-Paredes-Locatelli
Di Maria-Kean-Chiesa
I think McK will play to physically overpower and defuse Kvara, hopefully it is on the side, can't risk him losing balls in the middle.

A RB signing in the next 2 days would be a God send

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
game of the season so far. if we still have any ambition left we should definitely go for a win and break napoli's spirit. the key player will be the lucky guy defending on the right. i feel we'll go for a draw though which usually ends in a loss lol. a clean sheet would be nice, and considering our recent run, we can always score in the final 10-odd minutes just to piss off tuz's whine brigade. let's see how many injured players we can recover. having bremer back, chiesa as a starter, di maria not injured, and vlahovic being able to play ~30 minutes could help a lot.

one thing is sure, someone's gonna whine a lot: either napoli fans about the referee if they fail to win, or half of tuz, unless we play some unexpected champagne football with danilo and rabiot. half of tuz will whine about the haifa match anyway.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Clean sheet over.. Hope we put up a fight but Napoli are heavy favorite for this one
It’s sure going to be a tricky one but i wouldn’t downplay our chances tbh when we have the likes of Chiesa, Di Maria, Rabiot, Milik, Danillo and Bremer available and in form as they can sometimes make all the difference, however realistically a draw does seem as the most likely scenario, or maybe a draw could even potentially be a best case scenario if Allegri keeps forcing the line-up by trying to fill square pegs in round holes, in this one not even luck can bail us out if we again start repeatedly hoofing balls in the stands or panic long ball it to the opponent keeper from the first 20mins while the score it’s still 0:0 because of certain players seemingly not understanding their actual roles in possesion for large parts of the game…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s honestly a true challenge trying to stay optimistic about this one given how fragile our squad selection and performances have been but i guess that if there’s one thing that we’ve learned from the past 8games it’s that the impossible is sometimes quite possible with this squad when the hunger and determination is there, FINO ALLA FINE!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
game of the season so far. if we still have any ambition left we should definitely go for a win and break napoli's spirit. the key player will be the lucky guy defending on the right. i feel we'll go for a draw though which usually ends in a loss lol. a clean sheet would be nice, and considering our recent run, we can always score in the final 10-odd minutes just to piss off tuz's whine brigade. let's see how many injured players we can recover. having bremer back, chiesa as a starter, di maria not injured, and vlahovic being able to play ~30 minutes could help a lot.

one thing is sure, someone's gonna whine a lot: either napoli fans about the referee if they fail to win, or half of tuz, unless we play some unexpected champagne football with danilo and rabiot. half of tuz will whine about the haifa match anyway.
Don’t forget those two finals where we got raped and 3-0 Barca as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)