[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Parepiss doesn't deserve to start. Neither does Loca for that matter.

I'd go with the French Abomination, Fagioli and Miretti.
miretti has been meh lately too

the sad truth is that in-form rabiot is our only fixed starter midfielder, and he's a limited player himself. the others can be rotated and we'll have to deal with different tradeoffs. miretti and fagioli can pass, but can't finish, can't really run, neither of them are physical or quick enough for high intensity football. locatelli has the potential, but he's too inconsistent, other than the last few games when he was consistently shit, so he'd deserve some massive benching if we had the choice. paredes is the best passer and probably the best in possession play, but can't defend, can't run, won't give a shit. mckennie has the legs and the will, he can make good occasional runs into the opposition box, but can't defend, his positioning is poor, his decision making reminds me of the worst days of hungover cuadrado. other than rabiot, this season has been a pick your poision game when it comes to midfield selection

that said, i'd still go with rabiot, locatelli, fagioli, and hope for a decent locatelli

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mckennie to lock down Kvara and the right.

Hopefully the game has same ref of Napoli - Inter, that ref must have secret family feud with the Kvara bloodline. Because Inter were allowed to viciously foul him all game with no consequences.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hopefully the game has same ref of Napoli - Inter, that ref must have secret family feud with the Kvara bloodline. Because Inter were allowed to viciously foul him all game with no consequences.
Kvara looks also out of form lately tbf, hopefully he will continue this against us. But yeah vs Inter he was terrorized by their defence

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah Skriniar and co. were fvcking him up with zero consequences

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When was the last time we pulled off 9 consecutive wins and 9 consecutive clean sheets?

I feel we won't win this game, but a draw is a probable outcome.

Napoli win 45%
Draw 35%
Juventus win 20%

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When was the last time we pulled off 9 consecutive wins and 9 consecutive clean sheets?

I feel we won't win this game, but a draw is a probable outcome.

Napoli win 45%
Draw 35%
Juventus win 20%
A draw would be a good result away against Napoli. Win the return leg. We don’t have some all-conquering squad anymore that is going to crush all the other “good” teams in the league. If we can get 3-4 points against the other couple top teams consistently, that shall be a good thing.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
A draw would be a good result away against Napoli. Win the return leg. We don’t have some all-conquering squad anymore that is going to crush all the other “good” teams in the league. If we can get 3-4 points against the other couple top teams consistently, that shall be a good thing.
This. :tup:

I’d even go as far to say that it’s not even absolutely necessary that we win the return leg against Napoli, what does matter a lot though is to not lose any of the direct games against them, then on the lung run they are anyway susceptible to be losing more points along the way and that’s going to be our main opportunity to close the gap with them if we ourselves somehow manage to keep up this same good momentum we are in.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I have hope for some Kean fluke goal and 99 minutes of our top Brazilian defending and our Italian-French midfield crowding.

0-1.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Not conceding first will be key. As good as we have been in keeping clean sheets, we have no idea what we'll do when we have to chase games. I'd rather not find that out vs Napoli. The way Napoli play, we will get chances, so it's important that we bury them when we do.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Vlahovic will miss Napoli and probably a few other games due to his ongoing injury as there is recurring pain felt by him. [Tuttosport]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)