[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Away against Napoli? Outlook not good.

That said, do not forget Max's ability to get the club to play up or down to the level of the competition. This might not be the complete wipeout we expected a few months ago. But it's our best chance in months at seeing Juve struggle to remember a gameplan when they have to chase a result when being behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For Napoli - Juve, only Bremer is expected to be back in the squad.
Cuadrado is expected to come back next week, while the return dates for Bonucci, De Sciglio, Pogba & Vlahovic are still uknown most probably 3-4 weeks.

- Tuttosport

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I guess this is good.
Anyway the way it goes I just hope no new injuries occur

- - - Updated - - -

Away against Napoli? Outlook not good.

That said, do not forget Max's ability to get the club to play up or down to the level of the competition. This might not be the complete wipeout we expected a few months ago. But it's our best chance in months at seeing Juve struggle to remember a gameplan when they have to chase a result when being behind.
Benfica we definitely didnt play at their level but I get what you are saying.
Napoli still heavy favorites for this one although things can happen

Jun 16, 2020
If we win and we finally have some luck regarding injuries, I can see us turning the season around and winning the Scudetto.

Id be happy with not losing though. Top 4 and a good run in EL are my minimum expectations

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dont care about the best loser cup although as a true fan Ill watch and cheer.
Scudetto? It would take a Napoli crisis for us to win.
A draw wouldnt be a bad result

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dont care about the best loser cup although as a true fan Ill watch and cheer.
Scudetto? It would take a Napoli crisis for us to win.
A draw wouldnt be a bad result
The EL ain't all that bad, imo it became more relevant again over the years, and since we in it, might as well try and win.

Napoli crisis? Never witnessed one before. Unheard of.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
For Napoli - Juve, only Bremer is expected to be back in the squad.
Cuadrado is expected to come back next week, while the return dates for Bonucci, De Sciglio, Pogba & Vlahovic are still uknown most probably 3-4 weeks.

- Tuttosport
Why even quote tuttosport anymore it’s clear by now they literally just make shit up and hope it sticks.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The EL ain't all that bad, imo it became more relevant again over the years, and since we in it, might as well try and win.

Napoli crisis? Never witnessed one before. Unheard of.
Crisis is possible but currently they are the team to beat.
EL - I know but its still the best loser cup as the winners actually play the CL and advance from it rather than drop from a stronger competition. Should we try to win it? ofcourse..
Do I care if we win it - Not much, its more about money and a CL spot for me than it has to do with prestige.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just some fun facts

also, scudetti in the last 23 years: juve 16, napoli zeru

but they keep getting the penalties. cause they are the more attacking team, sarriboiz would argue.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Back in 2016 we had 33 pts at this point so points wise we are better at the moment.
The difference was we started to play well and got points. This year on the other hand, we dont play well but collecting points so its a bit different.
Also back then Napoli werent as strong as they are now. (they had 35 pts back then and werent that impressive) Now they have 44 pts so also in terms of points they are doing way better than back then..

Just facts before our game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)