[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Men like Mario Rui.
He is probably my most disliked player (at Napoli). Never liked him, cant really defend and IMO vastly overrated. and on top of all he has this annoying face

- - - Updated - - -

Agree, I also practically don't give a shit anymore. Just bother to watch the goals afterwards, when the result is a win. Don't care for the players, club is bland as fuck, coach is unbearable.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw: this loss actually is reminiscent of the past seasons of the club. It was long due, as results were not consistent with the performance. When it came, we fell hard.

For 3 or 4 years, the football played was terrible on the eyes. When the winning went away, we had nothing left. I really blame Allegri's mentality, among other stuff, for ruining this club's appeal.
Should we bring back Lippi ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can’t remember, did the management resign before or after Badass changed his nickname to Badass Management?

It’s time for Badass Allegri
The management resigned after and soon after my visit to Turin in November to watch the game vs inter... its all in hand. Elkann will be the next to go within the next couple of years, I want this club sold to some stinking rich owner and not turn us into udinese like elkann seems set on doing. Modern football has no time for traditions anymore

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The management resigned after and soon after my visit to Turin in November to watch the game vs inter... its all in hand. Elkann will be the next to go within the next couple of years, I want this club sold to some stinking rich owner and not turn us into udinese like elkann seems set on doing. Modern football has no time for traditions anymore
top clubs sold during the past few decades off the top of my head:
ManUtd - Glazers are a cancer;
Arsenal - owners are worse than ours;
Milan - turned out they aren't so rich;
Inter - had to be resold and are in major financial troubles;
Liverpool - the only success story here, but not because the owners are stinking rich, but rather sound.

I'd rather keep status quo, could be way worse

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is probably my most disliked player (at Napoli). Never liked him, cant really defend and IMO vastly overrated. and on top of all he has this annoying face
He's my most disliked occasional player on the Portugal NT. He's not even really any good either. :yuck:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
top clubs sold during the past few decades off the top of my head:
ManUtd - Glazers are a cancer;
Arsenal - owners are worse than ours;
Milan - turned out they aren't so rich;
Inter - had to be resold and are in major financial troubles;
Liverpool - the only success story here, but not because the owners are stinking rich, but rather sound.

I'd rather keep status quo, could be way worse
You could argue man city has been a relative success despite missing out of the CL, PSG will only be a matter of time too and Newcastle are cooking as we speak. Seriously as long as we don't sell up to the Americans or Chinese we'll be fine, I pick Saudis or Qatari

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You could argue man city has been a relative success despite missing out of the CL, PSG will only be a matter of time too and Newcastle are cooking as we speak. Seriously as long as we don't sell up to the Americans or Chinese we'll be fine, I pick Saudis or Qatari
:disagree:

Moment we sell to some oil country I'm done with the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)