Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (47 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Let me see if I can upload this video.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if I have to capture this to post.

In a base breakdown, this is three Ukrainian soldiers, two Russian soldiers are providing cover fire against the opposite side to allow the guys in the bunker to exit while a third Ukrainian flanks and grenades and smokes out three Russians. The first Russian falls, the second Russian falls, both due to small-arms fire, and the third refuses to come out and the Ukrainian soldier with the camera mount calls him a bitch. "SOOKA" for not coming out and fighting. Warning on three deaths.

War is hell, but if you call down the fire, prepare to burn. This is a week old.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: This is probably a three-on-five and the Ukrainians come out with 0 casualties and at least three Russian deaths seen.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Russian mobilization might be comical, but new cannon fodder is still cannon fodder, and we need to get rid of it somehow. Please, please, help us with weapons. It's been nine months already, and there are no more or less modern planes, nor tanks. I see torture chambers and unmarked graves with tortured people in every village near Kharkiv. I just don't understand what should give.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)