Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (32 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Russian mobilization might be comical, but new cannon fodder is still cannon fodder, and we need to get rid of it somehow. Please, please, help us with weapons. It's been nine months already, and there are no more or less modern planes, nor tanks. I see torture chambers and unmarked graves with tortured people in every village near Kharkiv. I just don't understand what should give.
Honestly I don’t understand with all these bombs, invasions, crimes against humanity, somehow I still come across some random video of a babushka in the Donbas who claimes that they want to be a part of Russia. Are people at this point still divided and are those people really that loyal towards Russia?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Honestly I don’t understand with all these bombs, invasions, crimes against humanity, somehow I still come across some random video of a babushka in the Donbas who claimes that they want to be a part of Russia. Are people at this point still divided and are those people really that loyal towards Russia?
Never underestimate how stupid some people can be.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
People are not divided. But you can always find idiots or pay some idiots.

Jun 16, 2020
Seems that more riots are taking place in Russia, especially in the eastern part of Russia. One recruiter got shot today

Ffs stand up Russians. The world hasn’t forgot that Ukraine did on Maidan, yet these fucks remain way to silent. Ukrainians kept fighting when snipers aimed at them and the situation there was way more dangerous than it is now in Russia

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seems that more riots are taking place in Russia, especially in the eastern part of Russia. One recruiter got shot today

Ffs stand up Russians. The world hasn’t forgot that Ukraine did on Maidan, yet these fucks remain way to silent. Ukrainians kept fighting when snipers aimed at them and the situation there was way more dangerous than it is now in Russia
They have slave mentality, hard to break that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea, in Siberia a guy walked in and started hotting fools.

The US Media is reporting the minority areas are being disproportionately recruited from. Specifically Dagestan.
MMA fighters from around the globe can rest easily knowing all the rest of Khabibs are being sent off to war to die and won’t dominate the entire sport the way they were getting ready to.

Apr 12, 2004
MMA fighters from around the globe can rest easily knowing all the rest of Khabibs are being sent off to war to die and won’t dominate the entire sport the way they were getting ready to.
It's going to be hilarious when that clown Hasbulla gets his body pieced like an RPG 7 hit it but some Ukrainian had a shell casing drop on his head.

Apr 9, 2015
Watch this video (English subtitles)

https://www.dumpert.nl/?selectedId=100042146_11d49a70

What the fuck, they have to bring their own medical aid kits and sleeping bags. They need to bring Tampons to put into their bullet wounds to stop bleeding. What the fuck. If I want to do, I won't do it in war front Ukraine, but will do it on my own requirements. Better a protest against mobilization and end up dead, than getting slaughtered in Ukraine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)