Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (66 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Finland can eat shit now, since they didn't want to suspend visas for ruzzians

- - - Updated - - -

Don't. Every one that leaves is one less that can possibly be recruited and put into the field.
That's a super stupid logic, or lack of it. They have 25mil eligible reservists, they will get 0.3mil easily.

Also those who want to leave are clearly without will power to fight, and they will 100% cause more problems for putin inside ruzzia than outside.

Those who REALLY wanted to leave - left in Feb-March, others were watching TV and laughed. Now the war came to their house and they want to leave the country? Fuck average ruskis, Ukraine land has to be fertilized twice a year anyway. Go and die.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Whats the situation like in Azerbaijan? Think Aliyev will make a move for Zangezur?
Hope to fuck no!

You'd think dictators would learn a thing or two from Putin's fuck ups.

I think/hope Aliyev is too smart to do something suicidal like a war of conquest, and that it's just a psychological attack on Armenia to finally sign the peace agreement and establish and mark the borders properly.

In any case if anything like this starts (war of conquest), I will run away from here.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think/hope Aliyev is too smart to do something suicidal like a war of conquest, and that it's just a psychological attack on Armenia to finally sign the peace agreement and establish and mark the borders properly.
:rofl:

Turkish lies everywhere.

Really impressive what the UA forces are pulling off. Kudos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah hopefully you are right. Coincidently Erdogan made a few favorable deals with Russia at SCO (which Turkey wishes to join) last week just after the border clashes started, which also suggests the situation is being used as leverage.
Erdoğan is a goner. Hopefully.

Apr 12, 2004
I just saw a video of these guys being loaded onto busses in some part of Russia and it looks like the end of WWII for the Germans. Some of those kids look like they are 16, other guys look like they are 45. Insane. Just sending these dudes to their deaths.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just saw a video of these guys being loaded onto busses in some part of Russia and it looks like the end of WWII for the Germans. Some of those kids look like they are 16, other guys look like they are 45. Insane. Just sending these dudes to their deaths.
Good. They brought this unto themselves tbh.

Too scared to stand up for their rights, but always ready to die to supress the rights in other countries.

Fucked up society.

Jun 16, 2020
Honestly it’s sad for all innocent civilians involved both on the Russian as the Ukrainian side. Imagine having to choose between a war or 10/15 years in prison.

But from the other side, at least they have a choice. Ukrainians have to fight for their country. Russian people should’ve done a lot more.

Apr 12, 2004
Honestly it’s sad for all innocent civilians involved both on the Russian as the Ukrainian side. Imagine having to choose between a war or 10/15 years in prison.

But from the other side, at least they have a choice. Ukrainians have to fight for their country. Russian people should’ve done a lot more.
I agree with you, too. But as someone said on the last page, they didn't give a hell to fight for their own rights so they don't get a pass with anything related to Ukraine. That's a dope take.

Jun 16, 2020
I agree with you, too. But as someone said on the last page, they didn't give a hell to fight for their own rights so they don't get a pass with anything related to Ukraine. That's a dope take.
Yeah, society has a decision there. Either start rioting or going to war. But I guess being within HIMARS-range is more comfy than being in Putins range

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)