Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (116 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Video is private, what was said?
Nah, it was a set timeframe of when he was to appear and never did.

I watched for probably 80 minutes and they never cut him in. I think he either trolled or was chicken shit.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a lot of speculation by US and British Intelligence that Russians are trying to "oust" him a bit as they think he's lost the plot. There is also speculation he could have been so isolated after COVID and what his generals have allegedly been reporting is "all is well" and are trying to slyly slide the (proverbial) cyanide to him and let him know in increments that shit is fucked.

Either way, the "fear" and I don't know if this is a "good" or "bad" or realistic versus unrealistic fear, there is the thought that anyone who takes control after him will have a stronger right-wing Russian feel and would be more ultra-nationalist, but would be more pragmatic. A literal but not literal double-edged sword.

From CNN International UN President interview and Sky News, and E!

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Partial mobilisation of about 300k reservists

- - - Updated - - -

As a counter reaction of the West I think that we should expect more financial aid and weapons. It will certainly apply pressure to any country that is helping to help even more.

Its a bit of a blow because 300k is quite a lot, but obviously the level of training is lower and they’ll lose many men to other things like logistics, maintenance, rotations, intelligence and stuff.

From the positive side, it says a lot that Putin is short of manpower.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Partial mobilisation of about 300k reservists

- - - Updated - - -

As a counter reaction of the West I think that we should expect more financial aid and weapons. It will certainly apply pressure to any country that is helping to help even more.

Its a bit of a blow because 300k is quite a lot, but obviously the level of training is lower and they’ll lose many men to other things like logistics, maintenance, rotations, intelligence and stuff.

From the positive side, it says a lot that Putin is short of manpower.
Most searches in Russian google since the announcement:
"how to avoid mobilization", "how do I break my arm"

Also all tickets to Türkiye, Georgia, and Armenia are sold out.
:lol:

embarrassing society in every way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)