Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (104 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
either way, it's not a coincidence. russia being the pricks they are is the most obvious explanation. i bet they'll try to sabotage norwegian supplies too when there won't be any european country (bar hungary lol) buying from them anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
either way, it's not a coincidence. russia being the pricks they are is the most obvious explanation. i bet they'll try to sabotage norwegian supplies too when there won't be any european country (bar hungary lol) buying from them anymore.
But the thing is (imo) EU will want Russian gas but they won't be getting it which will cause chaos.

Apr 12, 2004
It certainly isn't a coincidence. How are they going to repair it?
But the thing is (imo) EU will want Russian gas but they won't be getting it which will cause chaos.
I think they will up domestic production in some countries and they will probably buy a lot from us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
in a few years the majority of the eu will be fine without russian gas. it takes time and the war just accelerated these processes, so there are difficulties. but since multiple countries (finland, poland, denmark and probably some others too) weren't willing to pay in rubles, they aren't getting any gas from russia for months and they still managed to get supplies from elsewhere.

also, russia can't really dictate everything on the gas market. gas isn't like a bottle of wine, once you start exploiting the gas fields, you can't stop the production, so they will need to find buyers. i read some analysts saying that the worldwide consumption won't change too much, supply chains will adapt though: russia will sell their gas outside of europe, and europe will buy from the us, plus algeria, norway and from other smaller producers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
in a few years the majority of the eu will be fine without russian gas. it takes time and the war just accelerated these processes, so there are difficulties. but since multiple countries (finland, poland, denmark and probably some others too) weren't willing to pay in rubles, they aren't getting any gas from russia for months and they still managed to get supplies from elsewhere.

also, russia can't really dictate everything on the gas market. gas isn't like a bottle of wine, once you start exploiting the gas fields, you can't stop the production, so they will need to find buyers. i read some analysts saying that the worldwide consumption won't change too much, supply chains will adapt though: russia will sell their gas outside of europe, and europe will buy from the us, plus algeria, norway and from other smaller producers.
Oh I do agree there. If we talk about years then yeah. But even so, you can be sure that the gas prices from the us and other countries will be much, much higher. I think Germany, for example, was getting cheap ass price for the gas. Gas will be available, that is for sure, but prices will change the whole economy like it already did so far when we see huge inflation (food at 30-40%). The more time passes the worse it will get. You'll see huge changes once winter ends, it's going to be painful for sure. I expect plenty of riots and government changes in the next six months. No government will want to be accused of such low life standards and with no solution at this point. An average Joe will hate it and that's the majority.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dunno man, Serbs are suspect as fuck :D
I think we had (realistic) inflation 25-30% this year. Every week when I go shop there are different prices. It's insane. And I know it can only get worse at this point. Europe will lose luxuary living and we'll lean on the edge of existentialism. It eats up the wages. Ever since Russians started coming real estate sky rocketed too.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Watch this video (English subtitles)

https://www.dumpert.nl/?selectedId=100042146_11d49a70

What the fuck, they have to bring their own medical aid kits and sleeping bags. They need to bring Tampons to put into their bullet wounds to stop bleeding. What the fuck. If I want to do, I won't do it in war front Ukraine, but will do it on my own requirements. Better a protest against mobilization and end up dead, than getting slaughtered in Ukraine.
Great advice, unorthodox thinking.

For all normal people and kids at home, not Russians - don't do it, folks. It doesn't work. Buy quality tourniquets, better skimp on some expensive toys a-la Wilcox mount, but do not skimp on tourniquets.

Jun 16, 2020
The North Stream wasn’t operational since last summer, due to maintenance and sanctions. So the EU won’t get less than we’re already getting.

- - - Updated - - -

Great advice, unorthodox thinking.

For all normal people and kids at home, not Russians - don't do it, folks. It doesn't work. Buy quality tourniquets, better skimp on some expensive toys a-la Wilcox mount, but do not skimp on tourniquets.
Yeah, they aren’t close to working. Never seen such scene where a county literally is sending his own people to their graves. I only know such stories from history book.

Imagine getting hit by a 7.62 bullet and having to put a tampon in your wound :rofl:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The North Stream wasn’t operational since last summer, due to maintenance and sanctions. So the EU won’t get less than we’re already getting.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they aren’t close to working. Never seen such scene where a county literally is sending his own people to their graves. I only know such stories from history book.

Imagine getting hit by a 7.62 bullet and having to put a tampon in your wound :rofl:
Ridiculous fuckin country man. If they somehow emerge from this war unchanged, I will lose my mind.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
My tin foil hat theory would be that this is perhaps US/UK/Poland ensuring that Nord Stream is dead beyond sanctions (something Biden hinted at earlier this year) and consequently ruling out any possibility of Germany wavering. For its part Poland has been one of the fiercest critics of the Nord Stream project and one of the most vocal about lowering the blocs dependance on Russian energy, along with general hostility towards Germany (e.g. recently demanding $1.3tn in WWII reparations). Coincidently, Poland inaugurated a new Baltic gas pipeline with Norway yesterday.
that's a good one, but imagine that any of this is true and the german intelligence somehow manages to get credible intel on it. no way either of these countries would potentially compromise their relationship with their own long term geopolitical allies when russia just escalated the situation days ago. poland can't be this stupid too, imagine them being stuck between russia and germany lol

this screams russians for me. their petty turbine-gate was basically the same: stopping supplies and blaming someone else for it

Apr 12, 2004
Watch this video (English subtitles)

https://www.dumpert.nl/?selectedId=100042146_11d49a70

What the fuck, they have to bring their own medical aid kits and sleeping bags. They need to bring Tampons to put into their bullet wounds to stop bleeding. What the fuck. If I want to do, I won't do it in war front Ukraine, but will do it on my own requirements. Better a protest against mobilization and end up dead, than getting slaughtered in Ukraine.
Jesus fucking christ. They are just sending them to their deaths. I would immediately run to a Ukrainian facility and defect.

- - - Updated - - -

And actually might be 5.45.

Apr 12, 2004
Ukraine, adopted the AK-74M in the early to mid 90s, it doesn't shoot the 7.62x39 round. The AK-74, used since 1974 in all Soviet Bloc countries, converted to 5.45x39 more closely aligned with the West's 5.56x45 NATO round. They saw the value of a smaller, faster chambering after our rifles went up against the AK-47 in Vietnam. My guess would be they are at least using 74s, and most likely 74Ms as those were developed after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Edit: They also saw you could carry more ammunition as it was lighter and smaller and does more damage than its larger counterpart.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think we had (realistic) inflation 25-30% this year. Every week when I go shop there are different prices. It's insane. And I know it can only get worse at this point. Europe will lose luxuary living and we'll lean on the edge of existentialism. It eats up the wages. Ever since Russians started coming real estate sky rocketed too.
Serbia stopped importing from Russia as well?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't think anything changed. But as far as I know we don't have many deals with them. I think 70% of our trade is with Germany (majority) and the EU. Even from a daily life I rarely see Russian stuff here, maybe some candies and such.
So wtf is Serbia's problem then? Get your shit together and join the sanctions.

Get over your NATO hate and support your fellow Slavs... the ones being invaded.

Jesus fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)