Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think Bezzy fell asleep after masturbating furiously to Zach
Women dont masterbate about a person. They are different from males

We men either watch something or picture how it looks in our heads. We use 'visual sensation'
Women imagine how every single handeling would feel and be experienced. They are 'feeling oriented'

To give an example

Say you are watching a cowgirl position, female leaning back a bit, hands on your knee's, your hands on the front side of her torso.

You will be picturing exactly what i described and how hot it would look
A women would imagine how that specific position feels and the sensations she gets on that specific angle and how she'd feel when touched like that

Since i havent described what i'd do, as if she'd be interested to know anyway, i recon she got bored and stopped responding.

I'm gonna take a shower to cool down now. fuck this evening, seriously

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Women dont masterbate about a person. They are different from males

We men either watch something or picture how it looks in our heads. We use 'visual sensation'
Women imagine how every single handeling would feel and be experienced. They are 'feeling oriented'

To give an example

Say you are watching a cowgirl position, female leaning back a bit, hands on your knee's, your hands on the front side of her torso.

You will be picturing exactly what i described and how hot it would look
A women would imagine how that specific position feels and the sensations she gets on that specific angle and how she'd feel when touched like that

Since i havent described what i'd do, as if she'd be interested to know anyway, i recon she got bored and stopped responding.

I'm gonna take a shower to cool down now. fuck this evening, seriously
i am here

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i am scared of zach. as if he is reading my mind from 182 km away
Cmon Janna, its not like every female magazine hasent confirmed every other month on that it works like that :D

And even if i could read your mind, what information could i possibly get that you dont want me to know ? There really is no reason for concern.

- - - Updated - - -

That is scary. :scared: He knows too much about women
An ex of mine had a problem reaching orgasms. Even if thats quite a while ago i did alot of looking up for her, as its incredibly vital for women to frequently achieve, and found the solution afterwards, learning alot on the way.

I'll say tho, thats probably one of the few things you can learn about women, as most other things contradict eachother. Like the entire female nature of things.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cmon Janna, its not like every female magazine hasent confirmed every other month on that it works like that :D

And even if i could read your mind, what information could i possibly get that you dont want me to know ? There really is no reason for concern.

- - - Updated - - -

An ex of mine had a problem reaching orgasms. Even if thats quite a while ago i did alot of looking up for her, as its incredibly vital for women to frequently achieve, and found the solution afterwards, learning alot on the way.

I'll say tho, thats probably one of the few things you can learn about women, as most other things contradict eachother. Like the entire female nature of things.
interesting. what solution did you choose to implement and did it work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)