Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
174 km. :shocked: as if you would touch my body while your gf is sleeping.
She wears custom made earplugs when she sleeps, the airco is on full strenght, and she has taken a double dose of cetirizine(side effect : sleepyness) for a wasp sting.
You could have a strong clitorial orgasm with a megaphone strapped to your lips and she wouldnt wake up

Offcourse i'd touch your body

And its 184, Aartselaar isnt quite in the center of antwerp

- - - Updated - - -

Georgia isn't safe for jews anyway
Please elaborate

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
She wears custom made earplugs when she sleeps, the airco is on full strenght, and she has taken a double dose of cetirizine(side effect : sleepyness) for a wasp sting.
You could have a strong clitorial orgasm with a megaphone strapped to your lips and she wouldnt wake up

Offcourse i'd touch your body

And its 184, Aartselaar isnt quite in the center of antwerp

- - - Updated - - -

Please elaborate
182 because I am almost in center of my city.
No you wouldn't

or would you :scared: :snoop:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zach, we can leave if you want.

But I want to hear her scream all the way to the Pogba thread, cause I'll wait there for you to finish.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach, we can leave if you want.

But I want to hear her scream all the way to the Pogba thread, cause I'll wait there for you to finish.
Moan. Not scream.

I'm sober and got a company car with unlimited diesel card i can go wherever i like thats ±400km from the closest gas station to the border.
However, i'm not doing anything nobody wants.

Which is why i said "if you'd show up naked in my desk room right now ...". Cause the king rules in his house.
I'm not going anywere.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Moan. Not scream.

I'm sober and got a company car with unlimited diesel card i can go wherever i like thats ±400km from the closest gas station to the border.
However, i'm not doing anything nobody wants.

Which is why i said "if you'd show up naked in my desk room right now ...". Cause the king rules in his house.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)