Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (6 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Thank you friend, we are all Gonzalo now.
Let's hope you don't die too soon this time :p

- - - Updated - - -

Since I only played last week's game and don't know most of you, I wanna know if someone can tell me if the following players are experienced or not? Any first-timers or any experts in the bunch?

Ocelot
Kyle
j0ker
Bezzy
Zach
dodo
Klin
InterMerda
There are at least 3 G's in that list.

Trust me, I'm the detective.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you confirm what Zach said?

- - - Updated - - -

dodo & InterMerda are newbies, the rest played it at least a few times already.

Big tip: Don't fall for the usual wave of Bezzy and/or Zach votes on the first or second day without good reason, they virtually always get suspected, no matter whether they are or are not Gs - and most of the time they aren't.
Interesting. One of them must be a G and you're defending them... oh God, smells like G in here.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Hi Janna. Can I touch your body too?
Noooooooo

You are the person i would attack in real person. You are so easy to reconize in real life with your eyebrow. You are Lucky you I hate going on to a tourist mini island

- - - Updated - - -

I think dodo is a g to be honest probably with someone like Fred. He got so mad at me when I was a g and didn't follow his order to turn it off. That day he was lynched and no one found me out as G.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Noooooooo

You are the person i would attack in real person. You are so easy to reconize in real life with your eyebrow. You are Lucky you I hate going on to a tourist mini island
:lol:

I like it when she's rough, Janna. Not much into blondes, but we could def make it work. You'll be screaming in Maltese by when we are done.

- - - Updated - - -

And wtf do you mean by attack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)