Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (5 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Since I only played last week's game and don't know most of you, I wanna know if someone can tell me if the following players are experienced or not? Any first-timers or any experts in the bunch?

Ocelot
Kyle
j0ker
Bezzy
Zach
dodo
Klin
InterMerda

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Since I only played last week's game and don't know most of you, I wanna know if someone can tell me if the following players are experienced or not? Any first-timers or any experts in the bunch?

Ocelot
Kyle
j0ker
Bezzy
Zach
dodo
Klin
InterMerda
dodo & InterMerda are newbies, the rest played it at least a few times already.

Big tip: Don't fall for the usual wave of Bezzy and/or Zach votes on the first or second day without good reason, they virtually always get suspected, no matter whether they are or are not Gs - and most of the time they aren't.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Women dont masterbate about a person. They are different from males

We men either watch something or picture how it looks in our heads. We use 'visual sensation'
Women imagine how every single handeling would feel and be experienced. They are 'feeling oriented'

To give an example

Say you are watching a cowgirl position, female leaning back a bit, hands on your knee's, your hands on the front side of her torso.

You will be picturing exactly what i described and how hot it would look
A women would imagine how that specific position feels and the sensations she gets on that specific angle and how she'd feel when touched like that

Since i havent described what i'd do, as if she'd be interested to know anyway, i recon she got bored and stopped responding.

I'm gonna take a shower to cool down now. fuck this evening, seriously
shiiit the womens of this forum can't hide anything from you

so is there a minimum five posts per day rule?
i am scared of zach. as if he is reading my mind from 182 km away
:rofl::rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Ocelot - he's a good player
Kyle - if you're a G, tell him you're a normal C and he'll confess that he's the D
j0ker - meh, I expect him to be autolynched
Bezzy - cunning, experienced, intelligent, mind reader, slutty
Zach - the Chuck Norris of mafia. They say that he once lynched the narrator.
dodo - never heard of him. Lets lynch him.
Klin - Newbie, never heard of him
InterMerda - Newbie
There you go

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
dodo & InterMerda are newbies, the rest played it at least a few times already.

Big tip: Don't fall for the usual wave of Bezzy and/or Zach votes on the first or second day without good reason, they virtually always get suspected, no matter whether they are or are not Gs - and most of the time they aren't.
Thanks! I kinda fell into that trap going for Voller in the last game when he was just being Voller...

- - - Updated - - -

lol nice

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Ocelot
Kyle
j0ker
Bezzy
Zach
dodo
Klin
InterMerda
All i can say about @j0ker is

japanese-kamikaze-putting-on-his-forehead-bandeau-with-rising-sun-picture-id89860919.jpg

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Everybody turn your activity thing on, or else you are G. Except Voller and Kyle, they're detective and lawyer respectively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)