Rate our Mercato // Summer 2015 (7 Viewers)

Mercato Rating?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Minority? Not sure. I could search for a couple of articles about It but even most important, I read that article days algo and if someone say something like: "two defeat... Not to worry" it's just Stupid. This is the worst beginning since phone was invented.... Worst beginning since radio was invented... Worst beginning and they said not to worry... $#@! them
You are by definition in a minority. A very large minority on this site at the very least. Only 30 out of 195 people who voted have given the summer mercato below a rating of 5. You are 1 of them. That's just over 15%. I don't know what your definition of minority is, but that should certainly qualify.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
random transfer window with no clarity, vision nor planning masked by lame excuses of how the player wanted to leave and the board continuously going back on their words at how we are not a selling club, how we are not looking for any particular midfielder, etc... the Coman deal was utterly retarded, no matter how you look at is we loaned him out for 2 seasons for 7 mill and leaves us short of attacking power. overspent on zaza yes we paid 18 mill what an absolute waste of money. Embarrassed on the trequartista front, as far as I'm concerned only 2 players I'm happy about is Alex Sandro and Dybala. 2/10 for me and that is just being generous
:agree: Agree with everything except the rating. 2/10 is just not serious. Even with all the BS this mercato is a mininum 5.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: Agree with everything except the rating. 2/10 is just not serious. Even with all the BS this mercato is a mininum 5.
:agree:

I don't think people understand that 5/10 means it was a crap mercato. A 1-2/10 would be a mercato where we lost all our stars and replaced them with Primavera players. If they rate this mercato 1 or 2/10 what would they have rated it if we had also lost Pogba, Morata, and Rugani in it? Or not bought Dybala, but instead bought Cassano, or if we had only spent about 50 mil so as to do a balance the books style mercato? A 1/10 mercato is one that leaves us in the relegation zone.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I don't think people understand that 5/10 means it was a crap mercato. A 1-2/10 would be a mercato where we lost all our stars and replaced them with Primavera players. If they rate this mercato 1 or 2/10 what would they have rated it if we had also lost Pogba, Morata, and Rugani in it? Or not bought Dybala, but instead bought Cassano, or if we had only spent about 50 mil so as to do a balance the books style mercato? A 1/10 mercato is one that leaves us in the relegation zone.
We're close to the relegation zone though :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Mercato is to evaluate after the season because now the ratings can only be based on guesswork. Beppe is a professional. If he says Hernanes is the man then Hernanes is the fucking man. :delpiero: Watch him score 10G15A and everybody who is whining now will look like a retard. Just like those who complained about Vidal sale and now we see him having problems at Bayern.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
You and I are too different to even get started arguing. I think you belong to the minority of fans who are disappointed.
the article mainly focused on juve failure this season so far - 2 defeats, saying that it would take time for the new players to adjust.
i have no problems with that one, there is no doubt about that, but what does it have to do with the mercato?
its wrong to relate juventus squad success\failure to juventus mercato, and its just funny that people give it as an excuse. those 2 are separated, even though they affect each other. i didnt say juve have a bad squad, well i did say that considering the players juve brought it does seem like the squad is weaker. unless cuadrado will develop into nedved, khedira to vidal, and mandzukic to trezeguet..
i just said that this mercato was not good for too many reasons, and the fact that juve squad is weaker after 125mil splash, is just one of them. but no, juve squad is not weak in terms of mid table.

i believe this is the difference between the 2 groups, one is viewing the mercato, and the other is viewing the team\squad.
best example - man united purchased martial for 60mil, one would view it as a great signing of hot prospect, and the other would view it as a bad signing considering the price.

they also stated what juventus "accomplished" this summer, well, cuadrado was a "big" name when fiorentina asked for 40mil on him last year, but between 12\13 and 14\15, there was one season, one that made him listed him for 1.5mil loan, go figure. khedira had a good world cup in 2010 but that was 5 years ago..
i mean if this is the way things should be, why do we waste time? lets get trezeguet, nedved and camoranesi back.
bragging about hernanes? dont even get me started on this one. a player that INTER was happy to get rid of and luckily found reckless marrota at their service.
blabbing about a quote from zamparini? what the? who the hell listens to him? the only guy that probably listens to him is marrota :crazy:. this is by far the worst excuse i've heard about juve mercato.
bragging about the fact that juve spent big.. well.. that is the problem, juve spent big on what? half of it went straight to the trash and the other half was overspent. there is nothing to brag about it, it will just cause troubles for juve in the future.

most of this is just over-optimistic\not connected.

A 1-2/10 would be a mercato where we lost all our stars and replaced them with Primavera players. If they rate this mercato 1 or 2/10 what would they have rated it if we had also lost Pogba, Morata, and Rugani in it? Or not bought Dybala, but instead bought Cassano, or if we had only spent about 50 mil so as to do a balance the books style mercato? A 1/10 mercato is one that leaves us in the relegation zone.
well.. let me try and reverse it.
what would have happend if juve wouldnt sign cuadrado, khedira, zaza, mandzukic, hernanes, but would get draxler and other hot prospects like dybala? or maybe save the cash for a world class player like reus? or if we didnt lose vidal but would say if we lost vidal? or if we didnt lose tevez but would say if we lost tevez?
everything can be worse and everything can be better, when you compare sabatini to marrota or simeone to marrota, you will just see how one plans and spends wisely while the other is just reckless.

Watch him score 10G15A
and cuadrado is nedved, khedira is the new vidal with pirlo vision and passes, mandzukic is shevchenko. what about zaza? i think he would make ibra jelly.
now seriously, hernanes shouldnt even be on the starting 11, hence he shouldnt even get the time for 10G15A. but he probably will(get playing time over better players) and we the fans will hope for allegri to let pereyra play.
that sounds more realistic to me.

a question for the optimstic, do you guys really believe that juve squad - potentially, can be better than last year's squad?
well basically, best scenario i see - 2 changes in the first team, dybala instead of tevez and sandro instead of asamoah which would position asamoah back in the midfield "instead" of vidal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2/10 seriously ?
failing to plan is planning to fail. The club hardly planned this transfer window, made worse by the fact the management lack any backbone to not give in on players wanting out (which I think is a BS excuse in Coman's case) even so if the management want us to believe we are a big club, then why are we dealing like a provincial club that will give in to players demands? at this rate we will never be an 'elite' club and that is a sad fact

- - - Updated - - -

we are in the relegation zone :D hence why 2/10 was a generous rating by me :p

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed on all except the bolded part.
you will convert soon enough

Apr 19, 2007
Hardly planned? I think people that say we fail to plan is insane. Honestly buyin big names with no plan for stability or money to keep it constant is failing to plan. No one or two players wanting to leave or failing will kill us right now. NO ONE. Thats a good plan. Spending 60 om isco and another 35 on some striker everyone wants might be a great mercato and might get high ratings but if they fail or get hurt or whatever else the reason we are doomed to fail in a few years. Its just not sustainable. We arent Madrid,Barca,Manure or an oil club so actually what you call not planning is the very essence of planning.

We have so many talented youngster with such a core of older experienced players that we are detined to be in the CL(which wasnt close to a guarantee before moratta) every year as well as being the favorite for serie a every year. Yes we were close to being the CL final 4 every year. But for how long? Do you make the push and splash money and not invet in the future? Thats one way and then we will go through a strong rebuiling period in 3-4 years. Unfortunately we couldnt keep vidal which we couldnt control or Pirlo or Tevez all in one Mercato. Knowing this you have to invest in the immediate and in the future. We did both. Players like Mandzukic, Sandro, Khedira, Hernanes insure we are competitive immediately. Dybala is a investment for the future that can contribute immediately as well as players like Rugani, Lemina, etc.

It has to be said that when you have a strong defense you can be pretty stable regardless. Barza is on his last leg with Chiellini hopefully holding on while Buffon and Licht are winding down as well.(still high level but replacing them has to be thought about)
Now put off rebuilding now and get an isco or whatever and in a few years Isco is going to want the hell out when our back line is in hsmables, Marchisio is done and Pogs leaves

I will make a stand and say due to the things we couldnt control(pirlo tevez and Vidal) we did a hell of a job in gettin quality in for both now and the futere. I think it was extremely well planned

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mercato is to evaluate after the season because now the ratings can only be based on guesswork. Beppe is a professional. If he says Hernanes is the man then Hernanes is the fucking man. :delpiero: Watch him score 10G15A and everybody who is whining now will look like a retard. Just like those who complained about Vidal sale and now we see him having problems at Bayern.
Serious or sarcasm? Cant tell anymore if you back for good or still salty meltdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)