Rate our Mercato // Summer 2015 (2 Viewers)

Mercato Rating?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
complete disaster is 0-1, 3 is fucked us for years to come disaster
Fucked us for years to come is a complete disaster when you consider where we just came from; a CL final, scudetto and Coppa title.

from 0 to 3 is not a rating at all. Or maybe if Pogba, Buffon and our 3 main defenders have left...

- - - Updated - - -

But ok, 3 is our board fucked us in the ass and brought us back to dark days. I still think that hasn't happened but if that's your rating, that's your rating.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I still give the mercato a 5/10... for it to drop, we have to see this season flushed down the toilet completely. As in, finishing out of the CL places at the end of the season.

If we finish top 3 and get out of our group in CL this year... there is no way the mercato can be rated lower than 4. If we somehow recover to win the scudetto and get to CL QFs, the mercato should probably be viewed as 7+.

We did significantly reduce the squad age, and started our transition... it remains to be seen how severely we lowered our starting XI quality though. 5 fits for me as the unknowns are still too many, and a 5 says that. It also says the mercato was basically mediocre or poor.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Did anyone else notice that Cronios gave the mercato a 7. :shocked:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I still give the mercato a 5/10... for it to drop, we have to see this season flushed down the toilet completely. As in, finishing out of the CL places at the end of the season.

If we finish top 3 and get out of our group in CL this year... there is no way the mercato can be rated lower than 4. If we somehow recover to win the scudetto and get to CL QFs, the mercato should probably be viewed as 7+.

We did significantly reduce the squad age, and started our transition... it remains to be seen how severely we lowered our starting XI quality though. 5 fits for me as the unknowns are still too many, and a 5 says that. It also says the mercato was basically mediocre or poor.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Did anyone else notice that Cronios gave the mercato a 7. :shocked:
It all depends on whether marchisio can be injury free and in last season's form or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)