Rate our Mercato // Summer 2015 (1 Viewer)

Mercato Rating?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We average 21.2 shots per game, the highest in the league. Roma is 2nd at 20.6 shots per game. Inter has been more clinical obviously with their 1-0 wins averaging only 16 shots per game.

Our problem is in front of goal, it isn't in the "team unit" at this point anymore. We have more than enough chances to finish off the game.

We simply don't take advantage of them.
Shooting stats on are own is absolutely meaningless when you actually watch the match and see majority of them are hopeless longshots that are made out of desperation after failing to open up the defence and creating enough clear chances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Shooting stats on are own is absolutely meaningless when you actually watch the match and see majority of them are hopeless longshots that are made out of desperation after failing to open up the defence and creating enough clear chances.
Why are people harping on long shots and completely ignoring the many opportunities we have inside the box?

Keep denying we don't create good opportunities that should be buried in the back of the net.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Pereyra and Cuadrado put in a few decent crosses yesterday as well. In fact one was nailed against the crossbar from Pogba.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But people aren't mentionning those chances we should scored on, we should scored 2-3 goals based on our clear chances. But instead peeps, like you, harp on this shooting stats of 34-36 like they mean something. When majority were utterly pointless longshots. Same thing happend with Chievo, we cant make clear enough opening opportunities and rush ourselves with long shots that are hail mary's basically.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But people aren't mentionning those chances we should scored on, we should scored 2-3 goals based on our clear chances. But instead peeps, like you, harp on this shooting stats of 34-36 like they mean something. When majority were utterly pointless longshots. Same thing happend with Chievo, we cant make clear enough opening opportunities and rush ourselves with long shots that are hail mary's basically.
We hit the crossbar twice. Zaza should have headed instead of trying an overhead. Pereyra blasted wide and high from inside the 6 yard box. Those are are well created chances and had 1 gone in the game would have been finished and sealed.

I haven't even mentioned the Zaza goal that CAME FROM OUTSIDE THE 18 YARD BOX.

But yeah let's stop taking long shots, Osman. They never work.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the ball sent across the box when Pereyra and Cuadrado ran into each other at the far post? Another ample opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team is showing desperation with the long shots BECAUSE we aren't clinical in front of goal. Nothing would be rushed if we were clinical IMO.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
A lot of the shots from outside the box was actually pretty good opportunities. I remember Pogbas in the first half and Hernanes in the second at least. Its pretty diffucult to create clear cut opportunities when there are 11 opponents inside the box. That being said I think we had 7 or 8 clear cut opportunities last night. Thats decent. I would somewhat agree with you in the Chievo and Udinese games.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
At least the people who rated it 10 did it just for kicks.

7 were just the most optimistic people. Understandable.

5-6 were fair ratings judging what we lost.

anything below that can't be taken seriously, we got Dybala and Alex Sandro after all and they were good signings.

Now... 8 and 9 :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god I gave it a 10.
:D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

anything below that can't be taken seriously, we got Dybala and Alex Sandro after all and they were good signings.

- - - Updated - - -

confound it! the mere fact that we got hernanes as the vidal replacement forces me to give this shit no more than a 3

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for calling me smart. :heart:

Boksic

May 11, 2005

anything below that can't be taken seriously, we got Dybala and Alex Sandro after all

- - - Updated - - -

Are you being serious?

I voted 4 because we quite clearly have gone backwards and failed to bring our main target. 5/10 is a pass and we failed therefore 5< is understandable.

I wish I voted lower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)