Rafinha - Schalke04 - RB (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
One reason I never want these Brazils is, they think they can do whatever they want.
Especially Rafinha, I hope Magath will wash his head.
Remember when he just left for the Olimpics to play for Brazil without having the permission from the club. He had to pay over 100000 for this, though the Brazil team payed it :rolleyes:
Truant training is normal for him and Schalke players in general. Rafinha normally misses the first days.
I hate his behavior on the field, someone who gives nasty fouls every here and now, unfair person he is he will only get red cards. I don't want him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
One reason I never want these Brazils is, they think they can do whatever they want.
Especially Rafinha, I hope Magath will wash his head.
Remember when he just left for the Olimpics to play for Brazil without having the permission from the club. He had to pay over 100000 for this, though the Brazil team payed it :rolleyes:
Truant training is normal for him and Schalke players in general. Rafinha normally misses the first days.
I hate his behavior on the field, someone who gives nasty fouls every here and now, unfair person he is he will only get red cards. I don't want him.
Diego did that too right?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He was partying when not allowed, I guess he missed training too, he strangled a player last season and stuff like that.
The strangling affair was one of the reasons I wanted Diego...Because as I recall the incident in question, or as I have decided to remember it, he was so inscensed by the diving and theatrics of his opponent that he thought 'fuck it, i will give him something to moan about'. I like that Edge he showed. A little man needs to be tough, especially in Italy, and I have seen him show commendable strength and tenacity for someone of his petite physical stature, and none of the violence...yet.

Same as cantona attacking that scum fan...and Zidane headbutting Matterazzi...Not great for the youngsters, but they are Righting wrongs, which I respect and enjoy.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
http://www.soccernews.nl/news/81839

Schalke 04 heeft Rafinha (foto, rechts) toegang gegeven tot de transfermarkt. De verdediger van de Duitse club mag voor een bedrag van veertien miljoen euro vertrekken uit het Rurhgebied. Dat meldt Bild.

De 24-jarige Braziliaan wordt al geruime tijd in verband gebracht met een transfer naar het buitenland. Ook op dit moment wordt Rafinha nog aangeboden bij diverse clubs, waaronder VfL Wolfsburg. "Rafinha is een grote speler", aldus zijn zaakwaarnemer, Roger Wittmann. "Al twee jaar lang wordt hij door de grote Europese clubs in de gaten gehouden. Feit is echter dat alleen Felix Magath bepaalt of hij bij Schalke zal blijven of niet."

Rafinha heeft nog een contract tot medio 2011 bij Schalke. Afgelopen zomer stond de Zuid-Amerikaan dicht bij een transfer naar Bayern München en Juventus, maar die vonden geen doorgang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short, it says that Rafinha has been allowed a transfer if a club is willing to pay 14MEuro for him.
His contract will expire in the summer of 2011.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Don't think Schalke is in need of a striker, they have Farfan, Kuranyi, Amoah.
Don't think Iaquinta is interested in Schalke.
Don't think that will happen.

Maybe 5 Million+Tiago or Poulsen

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
8m plus poulsen. Hell with our zebina injured, grygera a piece of crap and caceres all over the place I say we pay 14m with moli/tiago out the door. We need a right back badly and rafinha is great so what is the problem with 14m when we spent 25 on two players last summer.

Its time to spend, no more garage sale deal hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)