Rafinha - Schalke04 - RB (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Come on now, we all know what he means.

Plus, if it weren't for that ridiculous rule where UEFA Cup success wins as many points as CL success...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Problem is these 'small' time teams are set to take over Serie A's forth Champions League spot.
That's not sure yet. And even if, it's irrelevant. Still small time clubs compared to what he's been linked with. It should be said, I haven't seen him play in over a year, so maybe going sideways to another small club makes sense here. But if all the buzz is to be believed, it does not make sense however.

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #169
    Come on now, we all know what he means.

Plus, if it weren't for that ridiculous rule where UEFA Cup success wins as many points as CL success...
    True, true. Plat is making changes though...

That's not sure yet. And even if, it's irrelevant. Still small time clubs compared to what he's been linked with. It should be said, I haven't seen him play in over a year, so maybe going sideways to another small club makes sense here. But if all the buzz is to be believed, it does not make sense however.
    You have a point, but I don't consider Atlético that much bigger than Wolfsburg in comparison...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    They were playing CL, and they might quite likely be in Schalke level at best from now on, meaning CL qf spot (Schalke been in CL) or just below that. Their 2nd season jitters is quite obvious, and with losing Dzeko in the summer, they will have even tougher, regardless of their money.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    Magath has already his successor in mind: Atsuto Uchida, 21 years old talent who plays for the Kashima Antlers in Japans J-League.
    I expect Rafinha to become a Wolf very soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)