Rafinha - Schalke04 - RB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you kidding? Why does it happen with Brazilians whenever they go back home? They somehow "go missing" whenever they are supposed to go get back to training.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you kidding? Why does it happen with Brazilians whenever they go back home? They somehow "go missing" whenever they are supposed to go get back to training.
Maybe FI are kidding but not me

http://www.football-italia.net/dec30m.html

Brazilians are those kind of people that go missing. They are just like that and we have to accept them as they are. Look at Amauri for example, he's been missing for two years now and is still fielded.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Juve target goes AWOL
Wednesday 30 December, 2009
Juventus target Rafinha has failed to return for post-Christmas training with Schalke, according to reports in Germany.

The 24-year-old Brazilian failed to inform the club that he would be returning late and his been blasted by coach Felix Magath.

"I have no idea where he is hiding,'' explained the Schalke tactician. "I will first have to find out what has happened.''

The defender had expressed a desire earlier in the week to sign for La Vecchia Signora, while the Italian club have been reportedly preparing a bid for his services.

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are also reported to be following the right-back and his most recent public proclamation hints that he may be angling for a switch in January.

"I want to change club as soon as possible, I really want to try out a new experience and test myself in a new league. Juventus and Real Madrid are both great teams," he explained.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Maybe FI are kidding but not me

http://www.football-italia.net/dec30m.html

Brazilians are those kind of people that go missing. They are just like that and we have to accept them as they are. Look at Amauri for example, he's been missing for two years now and is still fielded.
Amauri gets a very tough time for not scoring. He gets no quality balls in the box we have no wingers this has always been a big problem of ours. Camerensi has also been injured alot of the time. He is an excellent player he just needs help!:tup:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Amauri gets a very tough time for not scoring. He gets no quality balls in the box we have no wingers this has always been a big problem of ours. Camerensi has also been injured alot of the time. He is an excellent player he just needs help!:tup:
that is true...we have players like trez and amauri who are good in the air but we dont utilise them at all. I really think Juve need to invest in a striker who is a lot more active, fast and can do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)