Rafinha - Schalke04 - RB (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I forgot about Legro. I can support him as a backup for the rest of the 2010-11 season. He'll leave for free or retire after that.

So having Rafinha and Grygera at RB, Chiello, Kjaer, Legro, Ariaudo at CB and Grosso+Criscito/Kolarov at LB wouldn't be bad. Brazzo would be the versatile guy that can play on the right or left in case of emergency.

I think the rumour are for January.
That sure looks nice, but I think Brazzo's contract is up at the end of the season. Unless he sign a 5 year deal, not a 4 year deal in 07.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
After spending large in the summer, and in light our early CL exit, I can't picture us putting up the money to sign a player like Rafinha in January.

If I remember correctly though, Momo was bought with the budget allocated for the upcoming summer, so it is possible we will have money to spend.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's on football Italia too, if it was only tuttosport I would've had doubts.. but he did say these things, but I doubt Secco will do anything about it, he might just renew for Molinaro for 5 years and promise him a position in the board
ahhahaha , i totaly agree with u

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It kind of makes sense to bring in a RB in a way because we can't really have Caceres as our only reliable option at RB. Grygera isn't that reliable anymore. He's an acceptable player...but I think he's more of a third choice RB. We've already seen Grygera's best, he's not going to improve any further.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
what we need to do is dump zebina and grygera then bring in rafinha (caceres / another young cheap lb back up), move caceres to the middle with killina, get another quality young cb (kajer) and go for kolarov... end point..

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He would bring some added pace to the team. Can cross very well. Link up play is fantastic at times. One of my favourite fullbacks in Europe.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what we need to do is dump zebina and grygera then bring in rafinha (caceres / another young cheap lb back up), move caceres to the middle with killina, get another quality young cb (kajer) and go for kolarov... end point..
In a perfect world :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)