Raffaele Palladino (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Palladino is certainly showing some stuff on the field, I think at the present rate he could eventually become DP's heir. But then again, we really need to see him in Serie A to really judge.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
shame that he got injured and won't play the game against Crotone as hes been one of our most consistent players over the past few games.

another thing i wanted to post for discussion is that , dont you guys think that hes been getting injured a bit frequently this season? we saw that last season as well.
is that a cause for alarm or is it something normal ?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It could be cause for alarm, as he seems to be quite injury-prone. His performances as of late were full of confidence and growth, the thing that will hamper that enourmesly is an injury..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It could be cause for alarm, as he seems to be quite injury-prone. His performances as of late were full of confidence and growth, the thing that will hamper that enourmesly is an injury..
exactly injury just destroys a lot of work that players do over a period of time.I just hope its not something serious, as some players have problems which span over a long period of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)