Raffaele Palladino (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, Almiron and Palladino.
Who would have thought back then that today, almost 4 years later, their football destiny would have been decided by a guy name Marotta, who'd sell them in co-ownership to some minor teams.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
After today we fully own him. We got the other half back from Bari. But it looks like we're sending him to Siena right away. Dunno if it'll be a loan or we'll sell him. Probably the latter.
Just saw the article on FI. At least we are now rid of Paolucci, Dingo, and Lanzafame.

Hopefully purchasing Almiron is a sign that they have a deal in place to sell him permanently.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My favourite Juve/Palladino memory was his performance against Melbourne Victory in a end of season friendly in May 2008. Stuck it good to those scumbags!!!

Enjoy the rest of your no doubt mediocre career elsewhere, Dingo :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My favourite Juve/Palladino memory was his performance against Melbourne Victory in a end of season friendly in May 2008. Stuck it good to those scumbags!!!

Enjoy the rest of your no doubt mediocre career elsewhere, Dingo :D
I was at that match! :)

Decided to go on a shotgun trip to Melbourne at 3am on the morning I left, bought a plane ticket and I was in Melbourne 7 hours later :D

I waited in the hotel on the day of the match and met the squad (though there weren't many big names and most of the guys there have left Juve now :haddadjunior:)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I was at that match! :)

Decided to go on a shotgun trip to Melbourne at 3am on the morning I left, bought a plane ticket and I was in Melbourne 7 hours later :D

I waited in the hotel on the day of the match and met the squad (though there weren't many big names and most of the guys there have left Juve now :haddadjunior:)
I was at the hotel that day but not the match even though I had the ticket (had to go a wedding!). Was it the Euro or something and all the big players didnt make it. But go to see the great Moli :touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

he just announced his retirement, and according to dimarzio, he'll coach the youth teams at monza (current galliani/berlusconi team).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)