Raffaele Palladino (4 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Italian Under-21 striker Raffaele Palladino believes he is ready to prove his worth at Juventus during the 2006-07 campaign.

The youngster has been recalled to Turin after loan spells at Salernitana and Livorno over the past two seasons and he’s eager to make an impact.

“My experience with Livorno, despite the fact that I picked up a serious injury, was positive,” said the Juve youth team product. “Playing with the Juventus shirt will be a great feeling.”

It’s unclear at this stage in which Division Juventus will be appearing next season, but Palladino is eager to start his new adventure.

“I still haven’t spoken to [new boss Didier] Deschamps,” he noted. “I’ll do so on Saturday when I meet my new teammates for training.

“Where would I like to play? I prefer to be used as a second striker as I was last term alongside [Cristiano] Lucarelli at Livorno.”

Palladino was also asked for his thoughts on the possibility of former Livorno boss Roberto Donadoni being handed the Italy job.

“I think he would be an excellent appointment,” concluded the Naples-born 22-year-old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The more i hear of Palladino the more i like him. I really hope he can establish himself to be a top player for Juve/Italy.

But i have to say we will have a lot of supporting strikers with Bojinov, Del Piero and Palladino

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
rej volpato snapped his kne ligaments in the 2nd part of the season. So i dont think he will be back anytime soon, anyway i dont think he is ours anymore.

dont think trezi is staying, so we should think abt getting a new powerful striker who is willing to play in serie B.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
rej volpato snapped his kne ligaments in the 2nd part of the season. So i dont think he will be back anytime soon, anyway i dont think he is ours anymore.

dont think trezi is staying, so we should think abt getting a new powerful striker who is willing to play in serie B.
Yes he is ours

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Fliakis said:
we cant afford that anymore.

but tbh, the attack consisting of del piero, bojinov, palladino and zalayeta is somewhat bleak
I disagree, for Serie B that's looking mighty impressive actually.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he was labelled as the next best thing by Gentile( i think) , palladino and pazzini r the future of italy.

espectro, if he is ours then we should bring him back.Even if we have to wait for a while until he could play again.Not sure but i think he got injured in april

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)