Raffaele Palladino (3 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
mark83 said:
As much as all of you don´t like Ibra, there are few players in the game today that can compare their skills to him.

Team-playing and personality, however, are not his better sides.
I think Palladino has a better personality and temperment than Ibra:agree:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I found a summary of what he said on today's Tuttosport:

Palladino: "Studio da Ibra. Peccato sia andato via, ma registro le sue partite per poterlo imitare. Anche i compagni mi dicono che in certe giocate gli somiglio. Mi sono allenato con lo svedese solo per due settimane, lo considero un mito con la maglia sbagliata. Quando tornerò in panchina, non aspettatevi polemiche. Ci chiamano ladri, però non abbiamo rubato. La Juve ha avuto coraggio a fare investimenti sui giovani e il nostro allenatore sa gestirli al meglio. Io potevo andare a giocare nel campionato inglese. Tutta la squadra in ogni partita si impegna al massimo per farmi segnare. Camoranesi poi mi fa sempre tanti complimenti. Non esagerare, gli dico. Buffon è davvero un fenomeno, io lo considero un giocatore della Playstation: le sue straordinarie parate mi lasciano sempre a bocca aperta".

Palladino: "I'm studying to become like Ibra. Too bad he left, but I tape his matches to try to imitate him. Also my teammates tell me that I resemble to him in certain tricks I do. I trained with him for just 2 weeks, I think of him as a myth, but with the wrong shirt. When I'll return to the bench, don't expect any complaints from me. They call us thieves, even though we didn't steal anything. Juve had the courage to invest in youngsters and our coach knows exactly how to manage them. I could have gone to play in the Premier League. Each match the whole team does its best to make me score. Camoranesi always praises me a lot. Don't exaggerate, I tell him. Buffon is a real phenomenon, I think of him as a playstation player: his extraordinary saves never cease to amaze me".

:touched:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
isha00 said:

Palladino: "I'm studying to become like Ibra. Too bad he left, but I tape his matches to try to imitate him. Also my teammates tell me that I resemble to him in certain tricks I do. I trained with him for just 2 weeks, I think of him as a myth, but with the wrong shirt. When I'll return to the bench, don't expect any complaints from me. They call us thieves, even though we didn't steal anything. Juve had the courage to invest in youngsters and our coach knows exactly how to manage them. I could have gone to play in the Premier League. Each match the whole team does its best to make me score. Camoranesi always praises me a lot. Don't exaggerate, I tell him. Buffon is a real phenomenon, I think of him as a playstation player: his extraordinary saves never cease to amaze me".

sweet Jesus NOOOO..... !!!!!!!!!:wallbang: :wallbang:

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
naaa!, it's silly from palla to imitate ibra,
ibralittlebitch was big & powerful, with muscules, it helped him a lot.
palla isn't like ibra, i mean physicaly, he'd better stick with his identical type of play, and make his own story.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
juvefan10 said:
naaa!, it's silly from palla to imitate ibra,
ibralittlebitch was big & powerful, with muscules, it helped him a lot.
palla isn't like ibra, i mean physicaly, he'd better stick with his identical type of play, and make his own story.
Yea I agree. I watched him play in the u21 and was impressed. I think he will do well for us. One thing is for sure with dp and trez injured, we are in a goal less desert.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Palladino reveals English offer
Monday 4 December, 2006

Juventus striker Raffaele Palladino has admitted that he refused an offer from a Premiership club.

The 22-year-old has impressed this term in Serie B, with Coach Didier Deschamps being forced to rely on him lately due to the absence of several first-team players.

“I received an offer from a prestigious Premiership club, but I decided I wanted to stay in Italy,” said the Bianconero in an interview to the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport.

“I have Juve in my heart, although I admit I had asked them to leave a while ago, when I was not getting any playing time.

“But I stayed because I hope to do well in Italy, but you never know what can happen in the future.

“I am aware that in a few weeks’ time many players will return from their injuries, but that will not change my attitude.”

Palladino’s playing time would have been further reduced had Zlatan Ibrahimovic not decided to join Inter in the summer, but the youngster admits that the Swede’s exit disappointed him.

“People say that I play like him,” he said. “I am sorry he left, as it would have been great to play next to such a great player and learn from him.

“In any case, I have many tapes of his matches and I am studying them. I like to enjoy myself when I play and entertain our spectators – I hope what I am doing is being appreciated.”

To conclude the interview, Palladino admitted that Juve have been unfairly treated by referees this term due to the Calciopoli scandal putting doubt into their minds.

“When in doubt, I realise the referees never take any decisions in our favour,” he fumed. “Supporters call us thieves, but we have not stolen anything.”

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Arif said:
Palladino reveals English offer
Monday 4 December, 2006

Juventus striker Raffaele Palladino has admitted that he refused an offer from a Premiership club.

The 22-year-old has impressed this term in Serie B, with Coach Didier Deschamps being forced to rely on him lately due to the absence of several first-team players.

“I received an offer from a prestigious Premiership club, but I decided I wanted to stay in Italy,” said the Bianconero in an interview to the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport.

“I have Juve in my heart, although I admit I had asked them to leave a while ago, when I was not getting any playing time.

“But I stayed because I hope to do well in Italy, but you never know what can happen in the future.

“I am aware that in a few weeks’ time many players will return from their injuries, but that will not change my attitude.”

Palladino’s playing time would have been further reduced had Zlatan Ibrahimovic not decided to join Inter in the summer, but the youngster admits that the Swede’s exit disappointed him.

“People say that I play like him,” he said. “I am sorry he left, as it would have been great to play next to such a great player and learn from him.

“In any case, I have many tapes of his matches and I am studying them. I like to enjoy myself when I play and entertain our spectators – I hope what I am doing is being appreciated.”

To conclude the interview, Palladino admitted that Juve have been unfairly treated by referees this term due to the Calciopoli scandal putting doubt into their minds.

“When in doubt, I realise the referees never take any decisions in our favour,” he fumed. “Supporters call us thieves, but we have not stolen anything.”
Well said Palla! :)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
isha00 said:

hope he will become a day like zlatan though i think its difficult because players with the talent of zlatan are really rare.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
engonga said:
hope he will become a day like zlatan though i think its difficult because players with the talent of zlatan are really rare.

I hope that that day will never come, cause Juventus need honest players who won't leave team when they are most needed and i would be satisfied if he become new Del Piero.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Vidocq said:
I hope that that day will never come, cause Juventus need honest players who won't leave team when they are most needed and i would be satisfied if he become new Del Piero.
yes
hope he will be loyal like del piero but with the talent of zlatan

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
AngelaL said:
Zlatan is conceited. I wish Palla to end up more talented than him & that he has a better temperament.
he will always have better temperament, he wants it more and is willing to sit on the bench and be given his chance to work for the team, something that zlatan couldnt care less about, i know people will says he sets up lots of goals but i dont think he puts the team first like i have seen palla do

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Gill_juve said:
he will always have better temperament, he wants it more and is willing to sit on the bench and be given his chance to work for the team, something that zlatan couldnt care less about, i know people will says he sets up lots of goals but i dont think he puts the team first like i have seen palla do
:agree: :thumbs: Long may it be so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)