Raffaele Palladino (4 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A nice interview for him with Gazzetta:

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=247278

Briefly:

1- I grew with posters of Baggio & Del Piero...
2- I was fascinated by football when Del Piero was 22 years old...
3- Thanks to him and to David I matured alot this year. I envy Alex for his capability to shoot accurately and to dribble opponents. And I envy David for his way of shooting while flying (His best weapon)...
4- I feel like an essential part of Juve now although I arrived only last summer...
5- I knew about some interest of Manchester, but I want to continue my career here. for at least afew years.
6- I like my new nickname by Lapo calling me "Aladino". It's more attractive than "PallaIbra". And it came from Lapo who's very humble and nice person. But if I'm Aladino, I think Del Piero is the genny of the lamp because of his wonders:D
7- I was so frustrated when I was 13 years old, and went to Napoli, but they refused me. Either they had better players or they saw me badly that day. Nevertheless, I can't forget my origin and hope Napoli will go to Serie A, and come second after Juve. Napoli has nice fans and a nice city.
8- Moggi treated me like a father when I arrived to Turin, and he always gave me good advices. Too bad to see what happened later.
9- I'm still in Juve thanks to DD. He blocked my transfer when I was leaving to Udinese or Manchester.
10- I would like to be Cristiano Ronaldo of Juve. He's the best player in Europe. He's complete. Great technique, nice dribbling & good shooter
11- Dribbling is my best characteristics, but I still should work on my shooting and using my head to score...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
cristiano would not be the best player in europe if he had no brain :rolleyes:

Nice interview, hes so talented i hope he stays with us for a long time to come

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He is our future.
He is! I hope Juve keep winning so that the win their promotion place a.s.a.p. Then DD can give Rafaelle, Bojo & the other young players a chance to play.

A nice interview for him with Gazzetta:

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=247278

Briefly:

1- I grew with posters of Baggio & Del Piero...
2- I was fascinated by football when Del Piero was 22 years old...
3- Thanks to him and to David I matured alot this year. I envy Alex for his capability to shoot accurately and to dribble opponents. And I envy David for his way of shooting while flying (His best weapon)...
4- I feel like an essential part of Juve now although I arrived only last summer...
5- I knew about some interest of Manchester, but I want to continue my career here. for at least afew years.
6- I like my new nickname by Lapo calling me "Aladino". It's more attractive than "PallaIbra". And it came from Lapo who's very humble and nice person. But if I'm Aladino, I think Del Piero is the genny of the lamp because of his wonders:D
7- I was so frustrated when I was 13 years old, and went to Napoli, but they refused me. Either they had better players or they saw me badly that day. Nevertheless, I can't forget my origin and hope Napoli will go to Serie A, and come second after Juve. Napoli has nice fans and a nice city.
8- Moggi treated me like a father when I arrived to Turin, and he always gave me good advices. Too bad to see what happened later.
9- I'm still in Juve thanks to DD. He blocked my transfer when I was leaving to Udinese or Manchester.
10- I would like to be Cristiano Ronaldo of Juve. He's the best player in Europe. He's complete. Great technique, nice dribbling & good shooter
11- Dribbling is my best characteristics, but I still should work on my shooting and using my head to score...
Thanks for the translation, Rebel. :thumbs:
I prefer Pallagol

You dont have to win a trophy to be the best player in Europe.
:agree: That's true!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)