Raffaele Palladino (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Not only that mark, he only uses his skills when needed. He is not a showoff. And this is one of the fundimental things of being a great player.
Agree.

That's what I value the most in creative forwards ;)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mark83 said:
Mark77 said that Palladino and Chiellini had a rest today because of muscular problems. Nothing serious though, they will be ready for Lecce match...
:agree: Palla & Giorgio are named in the call up for the Lecce match. :) Gianni isn't.:frown:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jun-hide said:
Well I agree on height other than the fact that Capello keep insisting on benching Alex and playing out of sorts Ibra on the basis of height. Maybe Capello should give up on his 60 punts down the field everytime and keep the ball on the ground for a change. Asking Del Piero to win headers against Sami Hyppia must rank as all-time coaching genius.

I feel Ibra's skill is overrated anyway. He can only show skills by killing the ball. It looks good when he pulls off but then he keeps slowing the tempo of the team. I bet his teammates would be frustrated by the manner in which he plays. I would certainly be. I agree on Palladino's need to improve to catch Zlatan in terms of results though. I very much doubt it. But he won my heart for the commitment he has shown.
There are about a million reasons why Zlatan isn't a good player. Anyone who still backs him up at this time is insane. The way he's collecting cards, misbehaving and having games in which he's completely invisible or even worse downright hurtful to his own team is incredible. If Inter want to win the Serie A this year, they'll have to bench Zlatan a whole lot more in the future. Certainly now Adriano's back in town and they might just think an Adriano-Zlatan forward line is the thing that ever happened to Serie A.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
del pietro said:
Palla has huge potential.. ive seen it with my own eyes.. I hope he evolves into the Champion many percieve he could be.
:agree: It's a shame that he has not had more opportunity to play in the first team & develop his potential.

I hope he scores today too!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Palladino: “Del Piero gave us a lift”

“In the first half we had trouble finding openings up front but things went much better in the second, we picked ourselves up and created more chances”. Raffale Palladino didn’t stop pressing for a goal and after getting it wrong a few times, he finally managed to hit the back of the net in fine style. The striker was one of the leading lights in a pulsating second period which saw Juventus in more lively form than the first: “We can thanks the boss for that, and Del Piero - Palladino explained - Alex came into the changing rooms during the interval and gave us some precious words of advice. We put them into practice and you can see the results”. The Bianconeri’s philosophy of finding the right mix between youth and experience paid off: “It certainly did. The boss is doing a great job, he doesn’t weigh us down with too many responsibilities, and he always manages to fire us up when we need it. There are some interesting young players here, as well as proven champions, and with a combination of the two we can do very well”.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Espectro said:
Why do you guys want that Palladino learn something from Ibra? Whats to learn from that punk!?

Serioulsy Palla can become a great soccer player and to do that he has to avoid learn something from Ibra.
Nobody wants Palla to learn from Ibra. We were just discussing their current and potential footballing skills.

I think Del Piero is a very good influence and as long as the youth open their minds to embrace his wisdom we will produce highly skilled, intellegent players worthy of their opponent's respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)