Raffaele Palladino (2 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Palladino should sue Corrie Della Sport for tarnishing his name with derogatory terms. Palladino has shown more class than Ibra will in his lifetime.

I think Palladino should beef up a bit more in order to play 100% in Serie A. But it seems mark 77 and Dominc were, as always, pretty much right in their analysis of Palladino - the kid seems to have some future with the club. Can't wait to seem him in Serie A.

Did anyone noticed that implication made by Deschamp in his revelation of the plan? I don't think he will keep Zebina since it is conceivable that anyone would favor a player who refused to play. My guess is that Jacques Faty is one player we will probably buy since he should be available for free next summer. No Ribery I guess. However, I think he probably has an Italian player in his mind. Does anyone want to venture the guess? My bet is Antonio Di Natale to replace Nedved. I wouldnt mind Rosina from Torino as well. He is one heck of talent.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Jun-hide said:
Palladino should sue Corrie Della Sport for tarnishing his name with derogatory terms. Palladino has shown more class than Ibra will in his lifetime.

I think Palladino should beef up a bit more in order to play 100% in Serie A. But it seems mark 77 and Dominc were, as always, pretty much right in their analysis of Palladino - the kid seems to have some future with the club. Can't wait to seem him in Serie A.

Did anyone noticed that implication made by Deschamp in his revelation of the plan? I don't think he will keep Zebina since it is conceivable that anyone would favor a player who refused to play. My guess is that Jacques Faty is one player we will probably buy since he should be available for free next summer. No Ribery I guess. However, I think he probably has an Italian player in his mind. Does anyone want to venture the guess? My bet is Antonio Di Natale to replace Nedved. I wouldnt mind Rosina from Torino as well. He is one heck of talent.
Barzagli

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I saw bits of clips playing for Azzurini. He seems to have decent acceleration, neat foot, and good dribbling ability. He probably isnt explosive enough to catch the eye in a similar way to young Titi Henry or Robinho do, but judging the prospects of young player is notoriously hard and I think we should wait till next year to decided whether he is good or not.

Anyone who is expected sort of career Zizou had in 96 when he made that transfer from Bordeaux would have been ridiculed. If anything Davids who made the same switch to Italia in the same year were tipped to have far superior career. Young Frank Lampard were one of dozen good young players you can pick up (I still don't think he is anything special though). There is a reason why scouts are paid to do their work, and I want to trust their judgement for a while before making my minds up.

Sep 28, 2002
Jun-hide said:
I saw bits of clips playing for Azzurini. He seems to have decent acceleration, neat foot, and good dribbling ability. He probably isnt explosive enough to catch the eye in a similar way to young Titi Henry or Robinho do, but judging the prospects of young player is notoriously hard and I think we should wait till next year to decided whether he is good or not.

Anyone who is expected sort of career Zizou had in 96 when he made that transfer from Bordeaux would have been ridiculed. If anything Davids who made the same switch to Italia in the same year were tipped to have far superior career. Young Frank Lampard were one of dozen good young players you can pick up (I still don't think he is anything special though). There is a reason why scouts are paid to do their work, and I want to trust their judgement for a while before making my minds up.
fat frank isnt anything special. apart from his goals. but i guess thats what matters.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I think we should put Rafa Pallagoal in a hot dog sandwich alongside fat Frank, Fataldo, Fassano, and Fatbrahimovic. That will beef him up a bit!:D .

On Frank Lampard et al being fat - I can't believe how on earth they cant keep their weight down. They have professional trainers, coaches, physios, nutritienists alongside them on top of playing 90mins of soccer twice a week on most occasion to go with everyday training. It is mind boggling to say the least when they are being paid millions to get into shape.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Jun-hide said:
On Frank Lampard et al being fat - I can't believe how on earth they cant keep their weight down. They have professional trainers, coaches, physios, nutritienists alongside them on top of playing 90mins of soccer twice a week on most occasion to go with everyday training. It is mind boggling to say the least when they are being paid millions to get into shape.
Yeah, it seems like they'd have to actively TRY to gain weight. And if not, how are the rest of us mortals supposed to prevent ourselves from turning into elephants?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Saying Palladino has shown more class than Ibra will in his lifetime is really fairy tale stuff.

as much as any of you might hate Ibra, and as terrible his finishing may be, he is still many levels above palladino at the momment.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
Saying Palladino has shown more class than Ibra will in his lifetime is really fairy tale stuff.

as much as any of you might hate Ibra, and as terrible his finishing may be, he is still many levels above palladino at the momment.
Of course, I want Ibra back so we could bench Del Piero again...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)