Raffaele Palladino (5 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I wasnt all too convinced with Palladino when the season started.But he has done very well uptill now with the chances he's had,even though its in Serie B.His real test would be next year in Serie A next year.If he does well,then i dont think we'd need to look any further for Del Piero's replacement.

Palladino-Huntelaar would be a great frontline for the future IMO.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I wasnt all too convinced with Palladino when the season started.But he has done very well uptill now with the chances he's had,even though its in Serie B.His real test would be next year in Serie A next year.If he does well,then i dont think we'd need to look any further for Del Piero's replacement.

Palladino-Huntelaar would be a great frontline for the future IMO.
:agree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i think its important that the kid remains proffesional and keeps his feet on the ground which he seems to be doing well at the moment, his performances have been very impressive this season and if he keeps this up he'll cement a first team place. i also love that he loves the club and del piero is his idol, potential to be a legend right here

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I must say Rafaelle is a perfect super-sub i mention that few pages ago (before the Palladino statement), you can hardly find a player with those level of skills, talent & potential that is satisfied being a sub, and respec Trez and DP.
So I gues that he won't be angry if he's on the bench and Trez & DP on the pitch!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree: Palla has the right attitude. He is not big-headed. He is loyal to Juve. He is a good prospect for the near future: with Nedved, DP & Trez due to be replaced in the next few years, he could be a first team regular & one of our future stars.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I must say Rafaelle is a perfect super-sub i mention that few pages ago (before the Palladino statement), you can hardly find a player with those level of skills, talent & potential that is satisfied being a sub, and respec Trez and DP.
So I gues that he won't be angry if he's on the bench and Trez & DP on the pitch!
to a certain extent I guess

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Agreed, but if he's more efective than Trez or DP do you think DD or any coach would sit him on the bench? And DP does have 1 or max 2 years playing in him, so Pala could wait if he's loyal enough.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Everytime DP and Palla play together, their touches are great. I think they are an amazing partnership. :tup: If Palla plays well for the next games, I think he should start over Trez, making Trez want to work for a spot.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
He hasn't really done match the past games he's played anyway. He might come out strong, then eventually he just fades away.
Another word..

Mate, leaving Trez out of squad is suicidal, for now.
But making Trez work for a key member role.... You got a point there!
Forcing Trezeguet as main striker for full 90' is suicidal and facts can cover my words.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He hasn't really done match the past games he's played anyway. He might come out strong, then eventually he just fades away.
ya he's just not into it this season, and thats understandable IMO. its been a bad year for trezegol ever since july :eyebrows:. we won the scudetto, then came the "scandal", the wc debacle and then the relegation. if he continues to perform like after his suspension then the club must seriously take into consideration "filling the gaping hole" that trez will leave in this club once he is gone.

productivity is one thing in B, but a totally different level in A. lets not put pallagol on top or as a front runner to filling that void after he leaves and we are promoted back into A. :tdown:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
ya he's just not into it this season, and thats understandable IMO. its been a bad year for trezegol ever since july :eyebrows:. we won the scudetto, then came the "scandal", the wc debacle and then the relegation. if he continues to perform like after his suspension then the club must seriously take into consideration "filling the gaping hole" that trez will leave in this club once he is gone.

productivity is one thing in B, but a totally different level in A. lets not put pallagol on top or as a front runner to filling that void after he leaves and we are promoted back into A. :tdown:
:agree: That would be too much pressure for him. I'm just saying that Palladino is beginning to earn a spot, whereas Trez isn't performing too well. I'm not saying Trez isn't a great player, because he is, he just hasn't been in the best form, and like you said, it hasn't been his best year.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
If that is your's opinion, I must point you're definitely wrong!
Trez is killer! He was strugling with his shoulder injury for 6 months 2 times, and yet he made storming return finishing second behind Toni. Aproximately 2 years he was sidelined by injuries and whenever he did return he's been making emidiate impact, let's now forget goal against Real scored after entering as sub after his firsts apereance after his shoulder injury! He didn't become Capocanoniero or whatever is called AGAIN just because Luca's unbelivable season!
Time that he spent playing for Juve is bounded with great succes. Anyway his previsious succeses are not importaint now, but his will and determination that hi's showing while playing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)